"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

My favorite ladies I have a weird question... Here it goes.

Ok so after BDing and you are all (clears throat) nasty down there, do you immediately get up and wipe off? I'm scared I'm killing soldiers, if you know what I mean. I know there is going to be leakage regardless and you can't get around that. I'm just worried I'm lessening my chances for some reason. I'm scared to shower after too. I always lay flat for about 5 mins after. Then I always want to get up and bath like clean people do lol. Am I crazy? I already know what ever is inside is enough but I'm scared of killing my his swimmers.

seaweed eater, how does it feeeeeeel? i can't wait to be 28 weeks prego someday xoxoxo

Aww hon, you will be 28 weeks prego so soon and this TTC time will just be a distant memory! :hugs: It feels awesome...and stressful...there are things I absolutely love about it and things that freak me out! And physically, it feels...well by now like what you would expect, to be honest! Like someone stretched out your belly and somehow put a squirmy little baby in there :wacko: plus some heartburn and backache!

Ok so after BDing and you are all (clears throat) nasty down there, do you immediately get up and wipe off? I'm scared I'm killing soldiers, if you know what I mean. I know there is going to be leakage regardless and you can't get around that. I'm just worried I'm lessening my chances for some reason. I'm scared to shower after too. I always lay flat for about 5 mins after. Then I always want to get up and bath like clean people do lol. Am I crazy? I already know what ever is inside is enough but I'm scared of killing my his swimmers.

Hmm, while TTC I didn't clean off, and in fact tried to stay lying down, for at least half an hour afterward. Kept my legs up for as much of that time as possible, but not the whole time. Afterward got up to clean off and try to expel the remainder so I wouldn't confuse it with CM. Now suddenly I'm wondering if I should be embarrassed about all of this :haha:

I'd usually have a pillow under my butt, then keep laying down for as long as I could stand (usually about 15 minutes) then I'd get up, wipe off, and use a pantyliner to catch all the slow leakage. At one point I used those Softcup things but that was really nasty and it sucked taking them out! But shoot, if laying down for 5 minutes then cleaning up worked for you before, that sounds much more pleasant than having to lay around and let the remainders slowly leak out into a pantyliner! :haha:

I would lay down for at least 1/2 hour somtimes longer with a pillow under my butt too. Then I would go to the washroom. I was giving those swimmers all the help they could get and it has worked 3 times for me!

I've always twisted around and put my feet up on the headboard for at least 1/2hour. When I'm getting my feet up he usually gets me a kleenex to do a little wipe up. Next month I've decided to use my diva cup/soft cup after to keep it all up there while I sleep.

It's not gross, it's what we have to do to get knocked up.

I'd usually have a pillow under my butt, then keep laying down for as long as I could stand (usually about 15 minutes) then I'd get up, wipe off, and use a pantyliner to catch all the slow leakage. At one point I used those Softcup things but that was really nasty and it sucked taking them out! But shoot, if laying down for 5 minutes then cleaning up worked for you before, that sounds much more pleasant than having to lay around and let the remainders slowly leak out into a pantyliner! :haha:

thats what i do too, i'd much rather use a pantyliner than find its all in my pants lol.

edit: i have just checked and i have ewcm and a high, soft, open (i think) cervix! and my temp dropped a bit today which i know seems to mean nothing for me but keep your fingers crossed for me that my body is trying again to ovulate!

I stayed laying down flat for about 10 mins. It's about all I can stand. Laying there with slimy wet stuff leaking out of me is pretty nasty to say the least. I read last night that it doesn't really matter anyways because everything you need to get pregnant is so far up inside of you all the excess it just that, excess.

edit: i have just checked and i have ewcm and a high, soft, open (i think) cervix! and my temp dropped a bit today which i know seems to mean nothing for me but keep your fingers crossed for me that my body is trying again to ovulate!

Woo-hoo! Good luck! :dust:

thats what i do too, i'd much rather use a pantyliner than find its all in my pants lol.

Yay Stefanie this is great news!! I hope it's true and you will be on the same page as me and Bree are on. Good Luck and lots of baby dust to you honey.

Crownjewelz - I know what you mean. I felt the same way when DH and I bd last month. I couldn't wait to get up and have a shower.

Stefanie - I'm so happy to hear that :hugs: At least you're not in limbo anymore :)

As for me, I went to the hospital today hoping I would get a blood test that would settle everything. However, the doctor only did a transabdominal ultrasound and told me that she couldn't see anything so I wasn't pregnant. Assuming I was pregnant, wouldn't it be too early for the baby to show up on a transabdominal ultrasound? I would only be 4w 5d pregnant and I have read before that you ought to be at least 5 - 6 weeks pregnant for it to show :(

What do you girls think? Is there still any hope for me?

yeah i'm pretty sure it wouldn't show up yet, you'd have to have an 'inside' scan (i dunno what its actually called)

Wishing all good things for our ladies who are ttc. Can't wait to look at some more tests!!

ow i am having really bad pains! :( i don't know if its AF, Ov or something else but i know what i'm hoping for!

We be :sex::sex::sleep::sex: ing it up over here. Whew...
After this week I need a stiff drink and a break. Lol Makin rainbow...

Hope you girls got a laugh off of that.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies

Haha crownjewelz!! Though it is tiring, it's also a lot of fun! Enjoy!

Stefanie - Does that mean you're sure you're not preggo? How certain are you?

Stefanie - Does that mean you're sure you're not preggo? How certain are you?

well i'm not 100% of anything at the moment. i may have already ovulated, or not going to, or be pregnant or none of the above :shrug:

I will be doing another pregnancy test on Monday, then Friday, then Monday etc until something happens; either my scan appointment, a BFP, or AF. Not much else i can do apart from BD every other day in the mean time just in case.

EDIT: i'm having more pains today so maybe ov is coming

Ugh woke up in the middle of the night with the worst ovulation pains on the same side they took the baby out of my tube. Kinda scares me that my tube is blocked or something and the egg can't move through it again. Still hurts now after I took a pain pill. If it doesn't stop or get better I'm going to the hospital to get a test done to make sure it's not blocked. Then I have the brilliant idea that it might just be ovulation pains and I'm just tripping for no reason. Waiting it out.... If its gas I'm a moron. LOL

Everytime we BD I always put tissue down there as I get so much stuff left over, I then lay there for about 5-10 mins then get up and go to the loo and clean it up lol....I do this all the time, not just when we were TTC

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->