"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I started testing this morning with an IC. BFN of course just because it's still way to early. I feel very normal this morning. However, I woke up with a raging headache. Second one I've had in the last few days. Grrrr..... I feel like I have a cold right now and I'm so stuffed up. Sinuses maybe is what's causing it.
Is it weird I want the cramping to come back? :haha:
I'm so NOT getting my hopes up this month. I'm just taking it in stride for now. If I am AMAZING, if I'm not, we try again this month.:shrug:

Who needs :coffee:? Me!! Good Morning and Happy Monday to you all!

I have a silly question ladies. The baby is due on 11/25/12... will I need a snowsuit to take him home in? How cold will it be?

i just read one of the articles linked here and it said that many women regret buying the snowsuits because a blanket works just as well and is easier to deal with. that said, i LOVE the snowsuits and if you do get one, please post pictures! :p xo

Haha I live in Houston, Texas!! I know not a damn thing about a snowsuit. LMAO!! So that said, I have no clue. Sorry babe.

got my f'xd tight for u jewelz :dust:!! eeyore i would say yes to the snow suit only because u live upstate n it can get pretty cold up there early, if not so cold i think bundled in blankets n a sweater set would be fine.

ladies, i been looking at some clearance sale stuff for fayth for next summer, i see the sales have already started, we can catch some good buys now, im thinking to get sizes ranging 12-18 mths since our babies will be 9mths when june hits.

Great idea to pick things up on clearance!! You can find amazing deals. I am struggling with what size clothes to buy. I am trying to limit the number of newborn outfits since we have no idea how much he will weigh. Plus, I assume most people will buy newborn sizes for the shower :)

i know its so hard too predict, especially for FTM's...i asked some moms on this fb pregnancy page n those r the sizes they suggested...sometimes ppl do get things bigger at the showers too, i usually see a range, but yes could be a bunch of newborns, i really dont wanna buy much newborn clothes myself just some onesies cause they grow so quick!! i know by the end of the mth the sales will be even better :D!!

Yay for sales Sunkiss! When is your baby shower? Coming up soon I would think huh? How are you feeling these days?

I really wonder where Bree went off to? :shrug:

How is every one else coming along? Updates ladies, update!!

I'm feeling normal again today except my boobs still hurta nd I have a big of cramping still. All AF symptoms. Its so hard for me to say whether or not I could be pregnant anymore. The progesterone gives me so many pregnancy symptoms and I simply can't tell if it's just AF coming or not. I giev up on the symptom spotting thing. :laugh: It's going to make me mad crazy if I get myself all worked up and get let down again. I tested with an FRER this morning. BFN of course. Still to early I suppose. I'm going out fo town for the July 4th holiday tomorrow so I won't test again until Friday probably. This cycle has been so weird for me. I've tested all of 4 times this whole time which is so unlike me. I'm having a proud moment! :haha: God is still in control and I am living on his patience alone. Lord knows I have NONE! :haha:

Happy 4th of July ladies!!

I have a silly question ladies. The baby is due on 11/25/12... will I need a snowsuit to take him home in? How cold will it be?

I wouldn't buy a snowsuit as they grow out of them way too fast. You can buy zip up cozies that you can attach to the car seat to keep them nice and snuggly and warm! :)

Hi ladies! It's been awhile. Not a whole lot going on here. I think I'm going to pre-register at the hospital this Thursday and ask for a tour. Their website has a virtual tour which is really cool but obviously nothing like actually being there :) Me and hubby start the childbirth classes in a couple of weeks which I'm really excited about. Other than that, I've been weighing myself every day and in the two weeks it's been since my last appointment, I haven't gained an ounce which is good news. I'm not actively trying to not put on weight or anything either, I guess last month was just a fluke with the 7 lb weight gain!

Baby shower will be on August 4th at 34 weeks, just a couple days over a month to go! The invites just went out. I'm nervous, there are 63 people invited I believe, yikes! Should be fun though :) My crib should be here in the next two weeks, once that is here we can really start to get the nursery in order.

jewelz- I'm so glad you have such a positive outlook on this whole process! I know it can seriously suck sometimes!

Hugs to everyone! OH- we should do bump pics again soon! :)

Awww Jewelz fingers very tightly crossed for you! It's still early, hon. And as MrsMcD said your outlook is terrific. I'm definitely hopeful that this is your month. :dust:

Stef, how are you doing? Did the parsley tea work at all? Hope you are ok :hugs:

Eeyoregirl, I have no idea about the snowsuits, since it doesn't get that cold here, so I'll just agree with Horsey...if you do get one DEFINITELY post a photo! Adorable!!

Regarding clothes, I definitely have heard that it's not worth buying a lot of newborn size stuff b/c they can outgrow it pretty quickly. From what my mom said when she took me shopping, it sounds like they may grow through each 3-month range in about 2 or 2.5 months, so 12-18 clothes for a 9 month old seems pretty consistent with that. :shrug: Of course, my mom has very strong feelings about baby clothes...she doesn't even believe in buying two piece outfits of any kind, or socks...footed pajamas and onesies are absolutely the only things worth buying in her opinion! :p

Can't believe the September girls are hitting 30 weeks this week :cloud9: how amazing would it be for all of us with our various high risk issues to make it all the way to term! Either way we have a very exciting couple of months ahead of us!! :yipee:

Looking forward to our scan on Fri, although I'm afraid of hearing that he's small or that his position isn't good or whatever...but...motherhood = worry, I guess. :p I'm trying to be extra good about my posture this week to encourage him into a good position before the scan. Similarly, flossing my teeth a lot in anticipation of seeing the dentist. I'm a cheater! :haha:

Hope everyone's feeling well today :hugs:

Hey, I stopped the parsley tea after 2 days rather than 3 as it was giving me quite bad stomach ache and was having no effect af-wise. However in one of my drawers I found some left over norethisterone from when I used to take it when I used to bleed almost constantly and it is pretty much the same thing as provera in that it is synthetic progesterone and a lot of women are prescribed it instead of provera. It stops af while you take it then bleeding starts a few days after you stop it and I had enough for 5 days which is how long you are supposed to take it to bring on af :happydance: I know its naughty but I am now taking it cos if the stupid docs won't give it to me so 'up yours' to them lol. I have a day and a half of tabs left to take as you take them 3 times a day. As you can see by my temps on my chart, it is working nicely so far. I should therefore get af somewhere around 9th/10th July. Wish me luck :)

baby shower coming up on 7/14, i get outta here the day b4 on the 13th n cant wait wooohooo :D!! i been feeling good lately thank God, i am finally not as fearful n feel like i will make it all the way to term, my OH has teased me from the beginning that i will have to be induced so we shall see lol, funny when he says that cause a girlfriend of mine who was in the same situation as me n did 10 weeks of strict bedrest just delivered her beautiful baby but she had to be induced after all that worry :haha:!! i have such a pretty hot pink dress for the shower, i cant wait to get my mani n pedi, get waxed n look like a diva again :D!! was thinking of Olivia today, it was a yr ago today that i took that positive pregnancy test, was one of my most happiest memory ever, i smiled today instead of crying when i think back of that day n how i instantly fell in luv with her!!

ur keeping a wonderful attitude about ttc jewelz, i know how hard it is but u r right when u said God is in control n he def has more patience than us, He knows exactly wut he is doing even when we dont :D!!

thats a good idea about the snowsuit krippy, i think i will do the same, gets pretty cold in new york but she will not be going out much in the winter n when she does she will be going straight into a car so that would work out great along with blankets :D!!

seaweed i def agree with ur mom about baby clothes, especially with newborns, in fact on my registry i manly put onsies, footed pj's n swaddle blankets!! i was feeling nervous too about my baby's weight since i dont have a big bump, i am like hey is she growing in there ha ha, well i took one last friday n she was 2lb 14oz nearly 3 lbs whoa!! they said she right on target, so i was happy with that :D, so no worries, lil man is in there cooking eating up everything getting his baby fat on :haha:!!

hey MrsMcD, girl i am up 30 lbs :O n still will probably gain 10 more b4 this is all over so dont feel bad, good grief i am gonna have to lose 50 lbs or more after cause i still had 10 more to lose after Olivia b4 i got pregnant again but i heard it happens fairly quickly in the 1st mth, im praying it does cause i surly would like to have my body back!!

hey stef, oh i am happy u have an alternative hun, i tell u sometimes we just have to take things into our own hands, its something u dealt with in the past that has worked for u n it is ur own meds so i dont see why not, good luck with it hun, i pray this gets ur cycle back on track while u wait on the scan, make sure to still get a new doc that will listen to ur concerns too hun :hugs:!!

My mom has told me a few times about how she put on 45 lbs with each pregnancy and lost it immediately afterward...she is very slender to begin with so it must have really been a lot on her frame. She said after the first one she didn't worry about it b/c she saw how easily it came off! As long as you are eating well that's obviously the most important thing :hugs:

I also love hearing stories of moms who had a particular craving during pregnancy...apparently in utero I was fueled mostly by chocolate hazelnut gelato :haha: and a friend of mine says her mom ate nothing but macaroni and cheese :haha:

u know i havent had a particular craving but i have been loving any kind of pasta dish from the beginning, also pizza, lately i have been craving watermelon n cantaloupe :D!! ladies i cannot believe that next mth we will actually be term n can safely deliver if needed, time is nearing, i know i will start getting scared of delivery as we get closer, i told u guys i am already ruined by watching those youtube vids lol :rofl:!!

chocolate hazelnut gelato

o.m.g.

I need that. Never seen anything even close. I guess I'll have to look up a recipe :)

sunkiss- girl I don't know where all those 30 lbs are hiding!! You definitely carry it VERY well! The only reason I worry about weight gain is because I have a really hard time getting weight off. I'm really hoping breastfeeding helps get it off quick but who knows. I've heard of some women that don't lose a pound while breastfeeding, that would suck! Only time will tell. So I was looking through old pictures lately and dang, I've put on SO much weight in the past 5ish years :( I'd like to get down to 50 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight (in my dreams anyway!)

stef- glad you're finding your own means of taking care of business! Crossing my fingers all goes as planned!

And to all of you ladies- I recommend checking out to see if where you live have any pages on facebook set up for buying and selling stuff. Or check craigslist. If you don't mind second hand clothes, you can get AMAZING deals!

:lol: It's like Nutella flavored ice cream...the Italian name for it is "gianduia" so you may be able to find things under that name. I have been meaning to get some this pregnancy but haven't gotten around to it. But I definitely eat my share of both chocolate and Nutella :haha:

Hi ladies

How are we all.

I cannot believe I am 30 weeks tomorrow, I have 3 more weeks left of work which is great because I am struggling now with the travelling and stress of being at work and trying to get everything done.

We pretty much have everything brought for baby except the nursery furniture and pram (which i am ordering at end of the month)

As for clothes we have soooooooooo many. I doubt ill probably get to dress her in all of them, its just too hard to say no when you see something you like. My sister has been buying 9-12 month stuff in the sales for next summer too....everything is in my baby cupboard so cant wait to start getting it all out soon.

Looking forward to my shower, we have set the date on 11th August but my sister needs to sort out invites etc.....

Hope my TTC ladies are all ok, thinking of you all and cannot wait for the day we get our next BFP on this thread.

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and my glucose test came back normal YAY (i celebrated by having a doughnut lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->