"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

BFN again today on an FRER. :( its ok though. Still crampy a here and there but very very light. All other symptoms gone. Only time will tell.

ladies, i wanted to share a free offer with u for a baby wrap, u just have to pay for shipping, i just ordered the pink one, looks really kewl n if not oh well only paid 11.95 for it :D!!

https://www.sevenslings.com/

Ok ladies here it is. 12DPO and I'm giving up this round. I won't be testing again unless the witch is late. I'm frustrated now. I seriously have no idea how we could have missed the egg this cycle. My :holly: are still super huge and sore. I'm still cramping and I can't seem to get rid of a headache. On to next month I suppose. No March baby for me. :cry:

test.jpg

awww im sorry jewelz :(, when is af due? i know how frustrating it is especially when u took a break to get things back in order, n it will happen i know it will, just we dont know when, thats the part thats frustrating, great thing is u know u can conceive n its only a matter of time hunny, i sure hope it happens sooner than later, u deserve ur rainbow but only the Father knows when, i know easier said than done but ur not out yet, remember last time u didnt get that line til 13 dpo so hold on :hugs:!!

Thanks Sunkiss! I really needed to hear that right now. I'm having an emotional day today. AF is due on Monday. I would be shocked if I got a BFP tomorrow. I feel pretty out right now though. I honestly have no idea about my body anymore. Progesterone is the devil. I'm convinced! LOL It's extremely frustrating to be let down every month and doing everything I know to do to catch the egg. I got preggo like nothing both time beofre, so I don't have any idea what the problem is now. It's so hard to be positive and optomistic all of the time to just be let down. I feel like I'm chasing a dream that isn't going to be anything but a nightmare.

i can really empathize my friend, i felt the same way b4, its really hard to deal with the emotions :cry:!! u know wut to do, continue to pray n ask for guidance, He will never forsake us n He will hear u, talk to ur angels, that brought me comfort at times, i would cry n beg her to send me a sister a brother, i think she got tired of me mourning really lol, but when it was time it happened n i just know it will for u too!! if u dont get ur bfp would u be willing to chart n do opk? i know u never had an issue but i think its helpful just to make sure u dont miss that eggy. i didnt have to do it the first time either but i was so scared to miss the egg i was willing to do it all, n i did do it all lol, opk, chart, temp, preseed, legs up for 20 mins n smep, i know i was overboard i was desperate lol, u dont have to do all that, but maybe the opk n charting will be helpful!

:dust:

Jewelz I'm still praying and hoping for you that you get your BFP!! If not, maybe try preseed .

Aw hon I'm so sorry :hugs: as you know, it's still early and you're not out until AF shows, but I know how seeing those negatives can take an emotional toll. Can't say it better than Sunkiss did: it's just a question of WHEN you will be holding your perfect rainbow baby. :hugs:

Awww Jewelz hunny sorry your going through such a tough time. Remember I never got my BFP until I was about 15dpo and that was super faint, I got my first real line at 18dpo. Lets hope that :witch: doesnt show her face and you get a BFP...Hang in there hun, thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you Jewelz! Sending you lots of virtual hugs and baby dust!

Thanks ladies, I know I can always count on you for encourgment when I need it. I am fighting this stupid headache still. Off to go back to bed till I can rid it.

Sunkiss~ I did do an opk this cycle. I know the day i ovulated and we have sex that day. I also know because it hurt so damn bad. I ovulated out of the same tube the baby implanted in last time so I was very worried if I was to get pregnant this cycle. I have a chart too. Its on another wbsite and i dont post it here. :shrug: I never do temping because it will never be accurate in this Texas heat.Ii'm always HOT HOT HOT!

My only option now is to pick myself up off the ground and try again this month. My hubby was excited about it only because he is willing and ready to "try harder" this month. Hehe! He's such a freak of a man!

Thanks ladies for being my saving grace and my source of encouragement. Got into it with my sister for being unsupportive yesterday. Sick of her attitude and uncompationate heart for my situation. I'm really sure she doesn't care since she has never had a loss and has my nephew. Had him with no problem. Jealous much! I really think she tries but just has no clue what to say. My sister has always been similar to a man with her emotions.

Awww Jewelz! It is horrible to realize that people will never understand, especially when it is family, the people in this world to be there for you. We are here for you hun!

ppl that have not walked in our shoes do not know wut we go through, especially those without any complications or that it happens so easily for, thats why i turn here because the ladies here can understand how i feel even better than my family, although my man is supportive he still cant really understand, i am so happy to have this forum to vent my frustrations, i know it really helps hun, thats wut we all here for :hugs:!! well the good part of all of this is if u dont have ur bfp ur freak of a man gets to have some more fun the next cycle hee hee :D!!

Jewelz, I'm really sorry your sister is being unsupportive :hugs: I'm glad you know we are always here for you, and that your hubby has a positive attitude too. Hope your headache goes away soon!

Ladies, had our first growth scan this morning and happy to say Munchkin seems to be happy and healthy! He's on the smaller side but not by much, and he's in a great position. The one weird thing is that his head is enormous for GA and especially compared to the rest of his body...makes me slightly scared for labor :wacko: but maybe he'll make up for it by being in a good position! Anyway it's a relief that everything still looks normal, and also nice that I was exactly right about where he is positioned (that he flipped to head down with his spine on the right side). Gives me some more confidence in my intuition :thumbup:

so good to hear lil man is doing well seaweed, omg fayth is in the same position, head down n spine on the right side, glad to know its a good position, they never mentioned, she is obsessed with my right side to the point its lopsided most times :haha:!! they are about to go through a big growth spurt also so maybe best he is on the small side :D!! ha ha funny about the head i worry for that too since i have a big head, good grief i hope she got her daddy head :rofl:

Head down is definitely good...I don't think it particularly matters whether they are on one side or the other as long as they are facing somewhat toward your back (i.e. anterior position). But head down is the most important thing since I think it's much easier for them to spin around later than it is to flip all the way over, plus even if they end up posterior it doesn't require a C section -- just makes labor a little harder.

I never noticed that you have a big head! :p I think he must have gotten my proportions...I have short legs and a narrow waist and those are his smallest ones too :haha:

Ladies i just had to share some exciting news for me... when i checked my cervix today (tmi) there was a bit of blood which means i am spotting! So fingers crossed AF should finally be here tomo :happydance:

Ladies i just had to share some exciting news for me... when i checked my cervix today (tmi) there was a bit of blood which means i am spotting! So fingers crossed AF should finally be here tomo :happydance:

WOO HOO!!!!! Come on AF!! :happydance:

Oooohhh...FINGERS CROSSED! That would be great news! Please keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->