"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Hi Ladies

All the best for next cycles Jewelz and Stef :dust: :dust: and more :dust:
Horseypants hope your cycle works itself out, I didnt bother with OPKS as I never got a positive yet fell pregnant twice? They just didnt work with me.

To my fellow preggers ladies, how are we all? I had a midwife appt today, all was good. Baby's heartbeat was nice and strong and m/w could feel her legs.... she kicks so much now it is actually uncomfy for me sometimes, baby is measuring as she should.

I feel ok, had a bad weekend as I was really suffering with piles (haemoroids) they were so painful i was in tears. OH felt bad as nothing he could do. I blame it on my bad diet lately so have made sure I am back on a healthy eating plan and have had loads of fruit, veg and fibre and so far feel much better.

I am also exhasuted, travelling to work every day is taking its toll...2 more weeks and i finish I cant wait. It doesnt help that everyone is panicking at work as I am about to leave, they have had plenty of time to prepare but seems they all left it to last minute and its making me stress out. Trying not to worry as its not my fault, Ive tried to sort out all the work and if they cant be bothered then tough they just have to get on with it once im gone.

We are getting no-where with the nursery, the walls are painted and thats it. We said 3 weeks ago we would do all the woodwork and tidy up but havent even started, were both too tired come the weekend. OH has promised we will do it this weekend as we want to have the babys room painted so we can order all the furniture etc.... we then have to paint the kitchen and spare bedroom before babys arrival. I want the house tip top before she arrives as we'll have no time to do anything once shes here.

Lots of love ladies

xxx

yay stef come on af, good grief this will be the only time in ttc would we root on af lol, i hope she hurries up so ur cycle can be reset!!

ladies are u feeling some of the symptoms of 3rd tri, mines has def started, back pain, kicked in the ribs, feeling her hiccups, fatigue, sore chapped nipples, omg peeing like 15 times a day, i can literally feel her on my bladder, increased heartburn, sweating alot when sleeping, a little swelling, belly itches but i use oil n that helps, not all bad yet, i have to say the most annoying is the bladder...the kicks are not painful yet but i do feel some discomforts when she stretches out, i bet in those final weeks we will be screaming to deliver cause these symptoms will get worse as time goes by ha ha!!

My 3rd Tri symptoms are not so bad (at the moment) not had any heatburn or sore bbs. I am tired and have had piles which was the worse thing i've had during pregnancy. Baby kicks are uncomfy but not painful....give it a week or two and ill probably be on here whinging. I am even doing well with the bladder....I pee once in the night and about 6-8 times a day but im drinking LOADS.

Have any of you ladies ever had an HSG procedure done before? Its where they test your tubes for any blockage after you have had an ectopic pregnancy. I am scheduled for one this next Tuesday and I'm a little scared. They will be injecting dye into my cervic and into my felopian tubes and then using ultrasound to look at my tubes. Hopefully I dont have any kind of blockages. :nope:

Have any of you ladies ever had an HSG procedure done before? Its where they test your tubes for any blockage after you have had an ectopic pregnancy. I am scheduled for one this next Tuesday and I'm a little scared. They will be injecting dye into my cervic and into my felopian tubes and then using ultrasound to look at my tubes. Hopefully I dont have any kind of blockages. :nope:

I haven't had one, but I've done a ton of reading into them (that was going to be my next step if I didn't get pregnant.) From what I've read, it either hurts pretty badly (for some) or it's no big deal at all (for others.) But if you're worried about the pain at all, you can take a good strong dose of painkillers before hand which should help a lot.

Good luck and keep us posted!! :hugs:

I haven't had the procedure done Jewelz! Wishing you the best of luck doll!

thanks seaweed eater, i get anxious and it helps to have a real life prego tell me to just CHILL!

yes indeed, I got a positive opk and have taken a pretty picture : )

jewelz, good luck at the hsg - can't wait to hear how it went. i hope they'll let you see ur tubes when they're doing the u/s.

c1403 - post pics of the nursery?

hi eyeore girl and all the ladies xoxo

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6

I haven't had one, but I've done a ton of reading into them (that was going to be my next step if I didn't get pregnant.) From what I've read, it either hurts pretty badly (for some) or it's no big deal at all (for others.) But if you're worried about the pain at all, you can take a good strong dose of painkillers before hand which should help a lot.

Good luck and keep us posted!! :hugs:

I will be taking 2 vicodin before I go in just in case. My hubby will drive me home afterwards. My friend who has had it done said it was painful for her but she had some blockage. Others who have no blockage say its no big deal at all. I really hope if I have something in there the dye will get it outof the way and we can get preggo again this cycle. Thanks for the encouragment and I will for sure post about the results. I wont get them until 3 days after I have the procedure though.

that is a majorly +opk, horsey! i hope you jumped up to :sex: lol

Good luck Crown. I have never had one but I am sure it will be fine. HUgs and hope all goes well.

Jewelz, I have had a similar procedure done after my tubal ligation reversal. But for me instead of dye the dr used a saline solution. It was just done to make sure the tubes were actually open and unblocked after he reconnected them. I have also heard of women's tubes being partially blocked and the hSG procedure has caused them to become unblocked. I don't think it's a procedure to really stress over. From what I have heard it does more good than damage. And even if a tube is blocked you can still conceive successfully with one tube. Best of luck to you.

As far as the night sweats, that is pretty common. It was actually worse for me after all my pregnancies due to the plummeting hormone levels. They topple off so quickly. I remember soaking through so many sheets. But thankfully once the hormone level is back to normal the night sweats end.

hi sunkiss and ladies, im well :) there's a bit of confusion in my cycle which im sure is to be expected. my chart says i've o-ed but that is weird cause i havent gotten a positive opk and have done one every day! ....in fact, my opks seem lighter than ever! ....i think fertility friend is just being "impatient" and this cycle will be loooooong.

it's pretty neat to hear everyone's third tri symptoms. thanks all for being sweet.

on the personal front, work sucks but ive been doing a lot of daydreaming about my wedding, which will probably be around this time next summer. i watched a martha stewart wedding video this weekend, guilty pleasure! OH and i also went to the church at my alma mater, where we will hopefully get hitched :)

hm... also on the ttc front, ive had losses, and i'm a little scared about being paranoid once i get my bfp this time around. i told myself this morning i might move and change jobs if i ever have to go through an early loss again. (early in this context is beore 12 weeks.) i keep thinking about what i can change in my life to make it go well, even though i know reasonably, i just have to learn to chill and stay positive! any help here is most welcome :) and hearing the details of what you all are experiencing and how it is OK helps me. how about diet? is there anything you guys really did NOT eat? last time i was preggers, i was borderline obsessive about googling everything id put in my mouth - i still wonder, "oh no, did i drink too much grapejuice" or was it the corned beef or jamaica punch. enough crazy talk! i could use some reassurance that you all have eaten plenty of weird stuff and have made it this far. xoxoxo

stephaniec and jewelz, sorry af got you. more :dust: for this new cycle!

congrats on ur upcoming wedding :happydance:, its so nice to have a little distraction from the ttc as it can be stressful at times!! perhaps it is just a late ovulation n FF is being impatient, as soon as u chart a positive opk they will change ur status, honestly when i was ttc i didnt really limit myself on diet, i had an occasional glass of wine n a cup of coffee daily, those were about the worst i did but as soon as i got my bfp i never touched it again, i really dont believe the things u ate or drank was a factor of ur last loss, i blamed myself for stuff too but the truth of the matter is earlier losses are from chromosomal issues n no matter what u ate or drank it was going to happen, mines was a later loss so it was my cervix issue.

When was daddy able to feel the baby kick? We are so anxious. I can feel it...but he seems to miss it or not be able to feel it :(

he was able to feel her i think around week 22. he will enjoy the movements very soon :D

ive had this done years ago when i was trying to see if i had any fertility issues n they used the dye with me, it was a pretty simple procedure n i dont recall any pain, this is a great procedure to have with great benefits n will give u some added comfort to know that all is well with the tubes, im sure those tubes are in tip top condition :D!!

thanks seaweed eater, i get anxious and it helps to have a real life prego tell me to just CHILL!

yes indeed, I got a positive opk and have taken a pretty picture : )

jewelz, good luck at the hsg - can't wait to hear how it went. i hope they'll let you see ur tubes when they're doing the u/s.

c1403 - post pics of the nursery?

hi eyeore girl and all the ladies xoxo

wooohooo yay for the positive opk :happydance:!! get those legs up gurly :D!!

Thanks Sunkiss. Strange how my temp hasn't really gone up! Oh well, we got in a lot of bd regardless :). Good morning all! How is everyone today?

thats pretty normal horsey, i bet u caught ur surge at the very beginning like i did n u ov a few days later so will take another few days to get the temp spike.

How's everyone doing? :wave:

Sunkiss is today your day?! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear about the shower.

Happy almost 32/31/almost 21/18 weeks to the preggos :happydance: hope I didn't miss anyone!

Jewelz and Stef, hope you are staying busy and happy during the wait for ov. Horsey, your chart looks great! Definitely in the TWW now :thumbup: when is test time?!

Thanks seaweed, I'm really hopeful for this cycle as I have heard from some of the other ladies ont his site that A LOt of ladies get preggo on this cycle due to yoru tubes being open more after the procedure Im havng on Tuesday. I'm excited and hopeful.
Until I get my much wanted BFP.... I pray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->