"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

i am going to test wednesday i think, the day after jewelz's appointment

sunkiss, yup, i think i o-ed and this is 2ww - fingers crossed. have fun at your shower, mama! xo

Can't wait to hear about your shower sunkiss!! :) Have someone take LOTS of pictures!

Good luck horseypants, fingers and toes crossed for you!

GL Horsey!

Have great time at your shower Sun! I hope it is amazing!

MrsMcD...Love your pic on your facebook account a week ago, you are so cute!

Hello everyone else! I have been spending lots of time at the beach as it is so hot here. How are you all surviving the heat?

GL Horsey!

Have great time at your shower Sun! I hope it is amazing!

MrsMcD...Love your pic on your facebook account a week ago, you are so cute!

Hello everyone else! I have been spending lots of time at the beach as it is so hot here. How are you all surviving the heat?

Thanks! :) As far as beating the heat, luckily a friend of mine loaned me a window A/C unit. Our house only has a swamp cooler which is USELESS when it's humid and it has been humid lately, ick. It also got up to 111 degrees just a couple days ago! We also got an above ground pool recently and it's pretty cool going in at night :)

So do you live right by a beach? That must be awesome! I'm about an hour away from the beach, which wouldn't be too bad except for the fact that I've been getting terrible motion sickness so the car ride would NOT be worth a day at the beach.

Yep...I live in a lake town. It is so beautiful and I love it but it gets crazy hot here in the summer. The lake has been great for cooling off and I have been swimming lots but that feeling doesn't last for long. We have fans going but no AC...Lots of cold showers for me the last few days which seems to help a lot! lol Last summer was worse when I was due in Sept like you girls as I am not that big yet. I was a sweaty mess...I have so much sympathy for you mamas!

Ooooooh hope you're having an awesome day today sunkiss!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

How's everyone's weekend going? I just ordered our travel system...EEK! First big baby purchase! :yipee: Before that I'd just bought some small stuff at Goodwill, mostly clothes, probably totaling less than $20. It will be so crazy to get the travel system! We figured, that's one thing we definitely want to buy new, and it's also one thing we would really need immediately if God forbid the baby were to come soon (the other thing is diapers). DH wanted to buy everything at once but I like spreading it out...it's always so fun to come home to a new box, but coming home to a million big boxes would just be overwhelming. Plus, if we bought everything now I don't know how I'd manage to wait two more months to meet Munchkin! :p

Other than that, my back and one of my hips have been hurting more the past few days. Time to start doing some more regular exercises for those.

I'm so excited to get to 32 weeks...somehow it feels like a good milestone. I guess every 4 weeks kind of does. We went to a prenatal class today and the instructor, hearing our due date, said, "Have you packed your hospital bag yet? You're supposed to do that two months in advance! You're one day late!" :wacko: Pretty crazy stuff. Also, I'm planning to start raspberry leaf tea soon, just one cup a day...anyone else going to be doing that?

I know Shante hasn't been spending as much time on BnB, but S, if you're out there, you ok? I read your facebook status and I'm feeling a bit concerned!

Hope everyone is staying cool and comfortable :flower:

"Have you packed your hospital bag yet? You're supposed to do that two months in advance! You're one day late!"

What the heck!?! I'm pretty sure I'll still be using the VAST majority of what will be in my hospital bag over the next couple of months! But that does give me an idea, I think I'll type up what all needs to be packed and keep it on top of my suitcase in my room just in case :)

So are you all feeling as inpatient as I am!? I can't freaking WAIT to meet this little guy! It's driving me crazy! Every time I go in his room and look at all the stuff I just get this burst of "I WANT TO MEET YOU DANG IT!!!!"

I've gone crazy with buying baby clothes. I seriously have more 0-3 months clothes than he'll probably ever wear, it's ridiculous. BUT- I didn't spend much AT ALL. Most of the clothes I got came in a big trash bag full of baby clothes I scored for $20! They're all in REALLY good condition too :) I'm nervous about how much baby clothes we'll probably be getting at the baby shower :dohh:

oh i'm so excited for you all but also very jealous at the same time!:flower:

Hey ladies!! Weekend has been so short. Heading to church this morning to do lots of praying for all of us ladies.
I'm also worried about Shxnte as her Facebook post worried me as well. Shante where are you dear? I hope you are ok.

First big baby purchases are so exciting. Congrats to that!!

Sunkiss- I loved your shower pics on FB. Can't wait to hear how it all went. You looked lovely in your pics. Hugs my dear.

Geez I can't believe done of your are already packing hospital bags. That's unreal and so exciting. Can't wait to be there myself.

I got a bit sad thinking that some of your journeys are coming close to an end. I hope we will keep in contact after all of your lil rainbows are here. Makes me wonder who my bnb girls will be by the time I actually get to 30 weeks. :(

i know i'm not one of the original ladies but i'm still trying too :hugs:

ok so today is officially 4 months since me and DH started ttc, its gone so fast and secretly i genuinely thought we'd be pregnant by now. I want to be pregnant by my 26th birthday in October so i'd better get to it!

Hey ladies!! I'm hanging in there. Just a little frustrated is all. And my husband is making it worse and he's not even here. I'm just so irritable and disappointed that I haven't gotten anything accomplished yet. I've been having so many Braxton Hicks, and my hands and face are starting to swell. I hope I can at least hold off until Aug. If she is born at least 4 and 1/5 lbs and can feed on her own, she won't have to stay in the hospital. That is what I am hoping for because the hospital I am delivering at is 25 mins from my house and I wouldn't want to go there everyday if I could help it. So my goal now is to make it to 34 weeks, which is 2 weeks away. If I can make it there, my next goal would be 37 weeks.

Jewelz, we're pretty much at the same point in our cycles, i'm on cd9 and you're on cd10. although your cycles are shorter than mine, mine will hopefully be shorter this month as i took soy to help me ovulate. This IS our cycle!

I really hope this is my month. I go in today at 2pm for my HSG procedure. I'm hoping they allow me to try this cycle. Either way... we are BDing on there advice or not. Oh it's happening! LOL Prayer for me this afternoon please ladies... Thanks!

GL Jewelz! I hope your appt goes well...make sure you update us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->