"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Trying something new tonight!! I bought preseed for the first time. That stuff is EXPENSIVE!! Whoooo doggy! LOL

Expensive but man that stuff is good! Yeah don't follow the directions with how much to use, they tell you to use WAAAY too much. I filled it to just less than the first line and that seemed like plenty. But yeah, conceiving aside, that's by far the best lube I've ever used!

sorry to hear ur not feeling well shante :hugs: u r one strong cookie n so is that lil girl u carrying, we're almost there, u will make it :D!!

wonderful news about ur tubes jewelz :happydance:!! i knew they would be squeaky clean :D!! yay for the preseed!! im not sure if i needed it or not but i really believe it helps those little swimmers along a little faster, also u dont have to use the whole syringe full, its way too much, that stuff is slippery, i found half worked best for me, test it out n see how much works good for u, good luck n get to :sex: wooohooo!!!

Tried the preseed last night and that stuff is SUPER!! Very slippery indeed. I'll only be using half next time because I was leaking for hours after. LOL Sorry for TMI! Happy picture of the morning!! Yay for smiley faces! :happydance::thumbup::blush:

test.jpg

yay wut a beautiful smiley face, bet u will ovulate tomorrow just as ur ticker says, perfect time for bd :D!!

doc appt went well today ladies, i go back in 2 weeks, then 3 weeks from today this stitch will be out n i will be off bedrest wooohooo, cant wait to hit the beach lol :happydance:!!!

Sunkiss~ I personally prescribe a day at the beach to you....You need it girl, and its well deserved! Have fun lovey.

Glad to hear all you ladies are doing well!!! MrsMcD, sorry for your family loss. Can't wait to hear of new BFPs for our TTCers. I've been very busy with my kids, and they are leaving in two weeks so I want to enjoy our quality time.
Is anyone else's DH or OH annoying them? I feel bad, maybe it's just me. Probably the hormones. But my husband gets on my nerves. He is thousands of miles away and I still get so frustrated with him. It really sucks!!
The ticker says 49 days, omg...time is flying!! My doc advised me to rest with my legs elevated. That's close to impossible because when I'm not at work I'm playing with the kids. But if the swelling gets bad I will make more of an effort to get more rest.

i know wut u mean about the swelling, omg i have that too but i dont have any pressure issues thank God, but i am really bloated ugh, im trying to drink more water, i am not the best with that i have to admit...ummm OH gets on my damm nerve all the time lol but i know its not him, everything annoys me, i snap at him n my mom all the time, then i feel bad n sometimes i dont lol, its not their faults i get frustrated over the most silly things but it seems so big at the moment, just today i almost took his head off cause he didnt fold my laundry right, poor guy, he was only trying to help but no one can do it like me when it comes to my household stuff n it frustrates me i cant do it myself, then other times i feel like he has an attitude n that pisses me off like really ur not the one knocked up laying in this bed lol...i know he cant wait for this to be over but he wont dear say it for fear of wut to come :haha:

Sunkiss~yay wut a beautiful smiley face, bet u will ovulate tomorrow just as ur ticker says, perfect time for bd :D!!

I ovulated on Friday. Hurt so dang bad this time. I ovulated from the opposite side of where the baby got stuck this time. The next mornign I woke upa nd checked my levels again and my smiley face wqas gone so I'm positive I ovulated that night. Lots of BDing those days! WooHoo! :thumbup:

Now the dreaded TWW.... :dohh::nope:

good sign when it hurts, i felt that pain too when i got preggo last time :D!! u r officially 2 weeks preggo until proven otherwise :happydance:!!

where is bree? i thought hubby was only gone for her last cycle.

QUOTE=sunkiss;19881071]good sign when it hurts, i felt that pain too when i got preggo last time :D!! u r officially 2 weeks preggo until proven otherwise :happydance:!!

where is bree? i thought hubby was only gone for her last cycle.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am preggo until proven otherwise!! PTPO :haha: I am so excited for this cycle, especially after my HSG. I hope those swimmers :spermy: made it to my eggy. I can't stop thinking of the egg not traveling out of my tube though. Grrrr I hate that thought. I am going to be positive and not dwell on stupidness though.

haha i like that, PTPO!

good news for me i think, my opks have gotten progressively darker since yesterday and are i think almost positive now so hopefully it should be actually positive tonight or tomorrow, fxd! i took a digi too just in case but it was negative.

haha i like that, PTPO!

good news for me i think, my opks have gotten progressively darker since yesterday and are i think almost positive now so hopefully it should be actually positive tonight or tomorrow, fxd! i took a digi too just in case but it was negative.

Sounds promising!! Have you been checking your cervix at all?

haha i like that, PTPO!

Sounds promising!! Have you been checking your cervix at all?

yep and its all looking fertile! ewcm and high open cervix!

Hi ladies, have been reading all your posts but have felt kind of lurky recently...I guess because it kind of feels like time is dragging again! On one hand it feels like we're getting so close but on the other hand 2 months is not a small amount of time. At this point I don't really mind being pregnant (I'm probably lucky that way) except for the uncertainty about how and when Munchkin will come...I hate that! I'm trying to remind myself to enjoy sleeping through the night, feeding the baby without even trying, not having to hear crying, getting constant uninterrupted couple time with my husband...I don't wish any of those away. But it's hard not to get a little anxious.

TTC girls, I'm hopeful for all of you this cycle :hugs: :dust: Jewelz and Stef, really excited about your TWW...Horsey, I hope AF isn't on the way, but if it is, let next cycle be the one!! :dust:

Preggos, so glad all of us are still healthy, even if dealing with some annoying symptoms :hugs: very exciting times ahead!! It will be so cool to meet all of our little ones.

i tell u one got damm thing, i dont know about no 2 mths cause this little girl does not have anyplace else to stretch her feet, they are almost in my boobs :rofl:!! n my hips n back r killing me, not all the time, must be ligament stretching going on, i know for sure i will have back labor cause i did with olivia :wacko:

Girls I have so much motivation right now. Just found out one of my closet girlfriends in preggo. I would LOVE to be preggo with her and share the experience with her. Hands pressed together in prayer asking for this cycle to be the one!!!!

Sunkiss I think back labor depends on how the baby is positioned, no? I thought it was more common with posterior babies...maybe Fayth will be facing your back and it will all be fine!

Awww Jewelz that would be so perfect...very hopeful for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->