"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

i tell u one got damm thing, i dont know about no 2 mths cause this little girl does not have anyplace else to stretch her feet, they are almost in my boobs :rofl:!! n my hips n back r killing me, not all the time, must be ligament stretching going on, i know for sure i will have back labor cause i did with olivia :wacko:

I am with you!! I can barely breathe, in fact, for the past 3 or 4 days when I try to nap on my couch I stop breathing repeatedly. Tomorrow I'm going to try to nap on my bed and see if it happens there, if so I'm going to call the doctor. My back is okay for the most part, but my tailbone is KILLING me! One of my friends insists that baby will come early because there is no room left. I'm HUGE.

So I go in for my growth scan on Thursday. I'm super anxious to find out how big he is measuring and if it's a matter of huge baby, or extra fluid. I do get the feeling though that it's huge baby, he sure feels huge in there! I can't believe he'll just be getting bigger in there for another 2 months almost (unless he comes early!)

Is anyone else's crotch killing them!? Mine hurts so bad any time I stand up.

u may be getting wut they call lightening where the baby starts to engage downward a bit, i dont feel it in the crotch yet but man the bottom of my belly is heavy, i have to hold it sometimes when i stand to take the pressure off ha ha!!!

Girls I have so much motivation right now. Just found out one of my closet girlfriends in preggo. I would LOVE to be preggo with her and share the experience with her. Hands pressed together in prayer asking for this cycle to be the one!!!!

yay i figured this multiquote thing out lol!! i have such a good feeling for u this cycle, been praying too :hugs:

Sunkiss I think back labor depends on how the baby is positioned, no? I thought it was more common with posterior babies...maybe Fayth will be facing your back and it will all be fine!

really i didnt know that, good cause she is anterior right now, hope she stays that way :D!!

So excited to see our BFP's this month!! Get to :sex:

that sounds just about right stef woohooo time for :sex: :dust:

don't worry ladies, i have told DH that we are getting down to it every day of +opks and a few days after! the poor thing...not lol ;)

Girls I have so much motivation right now. Just found out one of my closet girlfriends in preggo. I would LOVE to be preggo with her and share the experience with her. Hands pressed together in prayer asking for this cycle to be the one!!!!

I know how you feel, my sister is now 12 weeks preggo with her 2nd and we really want to be pregnant together so i need to hurry up lol. She just had her scan and looking at it makes me soooo broody!

Sunkiss I think back labor depends on how the baby is positioned, no? I thought it was more common with posterior babies...maybe Fayth will be facing your back and it will all be fine!

Awww Jewelz that would be so perfect...very hopeful for you! :hugs:

You are absolutely right. Most back labor is caused by the baby's back facing your back. I had this only in my 4th pregnancy. It makes labor longer because it is harder for the baby to move down and the head wont be in the right postion. Consequently, pushing also takes longer.

oh crap im confused about posterior n anterior positions now, the last scan she was head down n laying on her side mostly facing my back, she still rolls around though so im not sure wut position she is in now, all i know for sure is she is head down, sometimes i can feel kicks in my back but more so in my belly n my side, n i can feel little tickles in my groin i think from her hands n the nurse would feel her back alot when they were doing the doppler.

Positions are so confusing! And the babes move and roll and change so fast before they get big! :)

I have been in the lurking mood lately...sorry girls! But I have everything crossed for you in this 2WW! :)

Here is the bubs...Measuring exactly on with dates (RJ was measuring 9 days ahead at this time) and is definitely a mover. Most of the time the babe was covering its face with its hands and it was moving so much that she was thinking that we wouldn't have been able to get a potty shot if we wanted to...Its legs were crossed the whole time. In BC (my province) the u/s techs aren't actually able to tell you what sex the baby is anymore bc of families terminating when they don't get the sex that they want. They send the potty shot to your Dr. and then it is at the Dr.'s discretion to tell you or not. Intresting and quite horrible...Took a while to get all the necessary shots but we finally got it done!

What do you think? Boy or girl? Head pic and foot pic! Added some 19.5 week bump pics too! :)

Attachments

• IMG-20120725-00010.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00010.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20120725-00014.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00014.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 19.5 ~.jpg
    19.5 ~.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 19.5 weeks.jpg
    19.5 weeks.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
thats awful that people actually do that!

you have such a nice neat looking bump, mine will not look like that when i'm preggo lol because i'm a much bigger girl than you. i can't tell what bubs is i'm afraid but soon as you find out let us know :D

afm, this evening's ovulation test was also nearly positive so i hope its actually positive tomorrow.

awww u look so cute krippy, i cant believe ur half way baked already, time is moving :D!! hmmm from skull pic looks a lil boyish to me, wish they could have told u now i have to be tortured with waiting ha ha..ur lil rainbow sounds like mines too lol never wants to cooperate for sonos always wigglin around, good signs of a healthy baby :D!!

Krippy- No idea about the sex but for some reason I kept thinking "he" looking at it. But then again, saying boy or girl would give me a 50% chance of being right :)

Super cute tummy btw! Your tattoo is really pretty :)

Thanks girls! We will all have to wait until this bubs is born for the gender reveal as we are staying team yellow. It is just fun to guess what it is from the pic. I was thinking boy too from the pic but lots of people seem to say girl! I just don't care at all...I just want him/her to be here!

I know Sunkiss...can you believe how the time as flown by? It is crazy...Loved your bump pics from your shower. You looked beautiful!

MrsMcD...I know how it feels to have a little boy measuring way far ahead but don't worry too much about how big he is! You can do it hun! :)

oh krippy u want to torture me :haha: but it will be very exciting when u announce ur birth, cant wait for that one :D!! luv the tat also!! i want to get olivia's footprints on my heart, would have been nice for her 1st yr annv but i will be breastfeeding so have to wait til fayth is off the boob :D!!

My temp went up a bit this morning but not uber high so I'm hoping I get my +opk today then actually ov. The thing that's worrying me is I used a different thermometer, exactly the same brand, model etc but I'm still worried its wrong. Do you think it'll be ok as its exactly the same as the old one?

GL Stef! Hope this is it for you darling! Now get busy!

Awwww Krippy you look so adorable honey! Love your tattoo on your belly too.

My temp went up a bit this morning but not uber high so I'm hoping I get my +opk today then actually ov. The thing that's worrying me is I used a different thermometer, exactly the same brand, model etc but I'm still worried its wrong. Do you think it'll be ok as its exactly the same as the old one?

i think it should be fine with temp n dont be surprised if u actually ov n didnt get a positive opk, some women dont get em n still ov...the temp will confirm the ov though if this did happen...which brand r u using n wut time of day r u taking them?

i think it should be fine with temp n dont be surprised if u actually ov n didnt get a positive opk, some women dont get em n still ov...the temp will confirm the ov though if this did happen...which brand r u using n wut time of day r u taking them?

i'm using cheapy internet ones and i'm doing tests at approx 2pm and 7pm, sometimes one before bed too.

ok its good u doing it more than once per day that way u wont miss the surge!! have u had success with the ic b4 in the past? i've never used them but i hear some women complain that there not too reliable. i didnt use the brand or digi ones myself but i used the drugstore brand which worked pretty well n was half the cost of the brand name ones.

ok its good u doing it more than once per day that way u wont miss the surge!! have u had success with the ic b4 in the past? i've never used them but i hear some women complain that there not too reliable. i didnt use the brand or digi ones myself but i used the drugstore brand which worked pretty well n was half the cost of the brand name ones.

i did in my first cycle but then the last one was all over the place so i don't really know. i'm still going to do the opks but going to go by my temps more than anything.

me again lol. i decided to disregard yesterdays temp as todays with my normal thermometer was much lower so i think it was that high cos of the other thermometer. the only reason i used the other one yesterday was i going to take my temp with the old and new one to compare and forgot to use the old one, by the time i remembered it was too late cos i was up and out of bed.
i did an opk with fmu which i don't really do and it was so close to positive i had to use a digi too to check but it said negative. i'm going to do another one in a bit to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->