"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

That's strange, Stef...I know I have switched thermometers mid-cycle multiple times, and I don't think it has ever thrown things off. :shrug:
It's great that you're still having EWCM and good CP though! Keep up the BDing :thumbup:

yeah its in my signature, just click on the FF ticker x

Geez I know it's early but I have no symptoms at all. I feel great. I even was able to do my cardio for an hour today with no problems. I have no CM, no cramps, no nothing. My boobs hurt, but that's from my progesterone supplements. Grrrr

jewelz the lack of symptoms can often itself be a symptom! fxd

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been on here for a while now, I've just been busy working and vacationing :D But that doesn't mean I haven't been lurking reading your every post :) I'm glad the preggos here are doing well and it's so nice to see that most of you are almost through! Must be so exciting :)

Sunkiss - You looked amazing at your baby shower :) You seem really happy and I'm so happy for you :) :kiss:

AFM, I got my BFP yesterday!! I still don't believe it and I keep thinking that maybe the test was wrong but as far as I know there are no fake positives (right?) and it turned pink almost immediately! I have no symptoms except for tender breasts that aren't very tender and af cramps every now and then. So Jewels, you could also be pregnant! The lack of symptoms means nothing. Got my FX for you! :hugs:

Stef - lots of babydust to you :hugs:

I just thought I should let you ladies know since your journey has been my inspiration and hope. I hope my little bean is a sticky one :))
xoxox

Congrats Beeba! So happy for you!

They are right Jewelz...Sometimes no symptoms is the best symptom of all!

Thanks ladies, I appreciate that. I am having some weird cramping. Feels funny but it's nothing like I had the first time I was preggo. Confused.... Lol it's ok though.

ladies would you mind looking at these opks and let me know what you think pleas? neg or pos? :confused:
i know 4 tests in a day is a lot but i'm so paranoid about missing my surge!

Attachments

• IMAG0238.jpg
    IMAG0238.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0237.jpg
    IMAG0237.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0241.jpg
    IMAG0241.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
Beeba, congrats!

Jewels :dust:

And Stephanie, they're positive :sex:

Me, I'm waiting for af to leave, hopefully in time for my camping trip tomorrow though it looks as if she wants to come with me. :p

Even though the digis at the same time were negative?
Congratulations beeba!

Awww beeba great news! Congrats!! :happydance: If you're 4+2 does that mean 16 DPO? What's your due date?? :yipee:

Jewelz don't get too wrapped up in symptom spotting...plenty of women have NO symptoms before BFP! Maybe it means you're on track for an easy pregnancy :hugs:

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been on here for a while now, I've just been busy working and vacationing :D But that doesn't mean I haven't been lurking reading your every post :) I'm glad the preggos here are doing well and it's so nice to see that most of you are almost through! Must be so exciting :)

Sunkiss - You looked amazing at your baby shower :) You seem really happy and I'm so happy for you :) :kiss:

AFM, I got my BFP yesterday!! I still don't believe it and I keep thinking that maybe the test was wrong but as far as I know there are no fake positives (right?) and it turned pink almost immediately! I have no symptoms except for tender breasts that aren't very tender and af cramps every now and then. So Jewels, you could also be pregnant! The lack of symptoms means nothing. Got my FX for you! :hugs:

Stef - lots of babydust to you :hugs:

I just thought I should let you ladies know since your journey has been my inspiration and hope. I hope my little bean is a sticky one :))
xoxox

oh beeba i am so happy for u hunny, u got ur rainbow after the storm :happydance::cloud9:!!! thanks for coming n updating n bringing some hope n dust to our ttc ladies, h&h 9mths ahead hun n please come back n update along the way :D!!

they look positive to me also stef...hmmm not sure why digi would be neg though...not too sure of how reliable the ic's are but i would still get busy n keep temping to confirm!!

YAY BEEBA!!!! Congrats!! :) :)

Stef- They look pretty positive to me too, some women never get the "darker" line than the control so that may be why the digi's are negative, they might not count it as positive until they're darker? I don't know, never used the digi kind. Either way, it definitely looks like O is coming soon!

Oh yeah, quick little update. I had my growth scan on Thursday at 33 weeks, and the ultrasound tech couldn't tell us anything but I did peek at the screen and saw that baby himself is measuring 3 weeks ahead. No idea about the fluid levels or weight estimate yet though, gotta wait for my next dr. appointment to find that out. He is sitting VERY low, she had to get all the way down to my hairline to find the top of his head! No wonder why my crotch is in constant pain!

So I found out my MIL and FIL will be out of the country for a week during the last week of August. Is it bad that I hope to go into labor then so I don't have to worry about them being around? I feel a little guilty but the closer I get to due date, the more I'm wanting things to be a little more private. I originally thought "the more the merrier!" but now I'm thinking as few as possible would be best!

Thanks everyone :) My estimated due date is the 3rd of April 2013 but this hasn't been confirmed by the doctor yet. My first appointment is on Monday so we'll see what she says.

Seaweed eater - I'm actually not sure how many dpo I was because I really don't know when I ovulated. Hubby and I bd a lot during the week that I was supposed to ovulate but I'm not sure which day it was exactly.

I'm having almost no symptoms at all. I hope that doesn't mean anything is wrong. My tender breasts seem to have gotten a little less tender :/

MrsMcD...I don't think it is bad at all to want private time after you give birth. Why don't you just explain that to your inlaws and they can come see you and babe when you are ready? That is what I am doing... :) GL with the big babe hun...let us know what the doc says

Hi Ladies

Sorry i've not been around much lately, been really busy but I have now officially finished work WHOOOOOOO. Going to spend hte next 7ish weeks just relaxing and preparing for baby's arrival.

I am feeling so heavy at the moment, every little thing is an effort and i HATE the floor, everything is on the floor and I cannot reach it without it being a huge effort lol.
OH is being very helpful most of the time but has been a little grumpy the past few days.....I want him to snap out of it and enjoy whats lying ahead but he is a little down about work etc. Its his bday next week so I'm hoping we can go on a nice day out to the seaside.

Ive also just ordered all my furniture and my pram, come in 2 weeks cannot wait to start sorting through all the stuff we have brought.

I have my growth scan on Monday so will keep you updated on how that goes, I think shes head down as feeling alot of pressure down there already. Not really suffering any other symptoms apart from having restless sleeps as my bump gets in the way...cannot wait to sleep on my front again.

To all my TTC ladies, sending lots and lots of :dust: I didnt use opks and never had many symptoms so remember your not out unless :witch: shows.....also i was 18dpo and had BFN all teh way until then.

Congrats Beeba on your BFP

Krippy, lovely bump and glad to see you progressing so nicely.

To my fellow September bumps, glad its all well and we haven't got long left at all now, espicallay when you think its August next week and our babies WILL be born in September (latest they let us go over is 2 weeks so by 26th September my little lady will be here)
My friend said to me the other day not to be too organised as if you are baby comes late where as if your not organised they come earlier....at the moment I am sooo not prepared so hoping she stays put till at least 37 weeks.

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->