"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

MrsMcD...I don't think it is bad at all to want private time after you give birth. Why don't you just explain that to your inlaws and they can come see you and babe when you are ready? That is what I am doing... :) GL with the big babe hun...let us know what the doc says

Totally agree, its up to you if you want people around during/after the birth. I want my mum with me which wont please OH's mother but thats tough and she will have to deal with it.

I also don't want a housefull of people at home when I bring baby back, again it may upset some but theres plenty of time to see baby once we are settled....its overwhelming for both us and our OH bringing a newborn home xxx

i dont think it is bad either, in fact i dont want anyone to even come to the hospital so im not sure if i will announce to after we r home, i kinda really want my private time with her, excuse me if they think i am selfish but i would like to bond with my baby first..only ppl i want there is my mom cause she is my rock n my OH, everyone else can wait imo :D!! i may change my mind after i have her but for now thats my plan.

beeba i had zero symptoms also so that is a good thing hun, as ur hcg rises over the weeks u may start to see symptoms increase, i dont think i even got sore boobs til around 8 weeks or so, i thought something was wrong with me n was getting betas checked because all i felt was a little fatigue but everything was just fine :D!!

MrsMcD, I totally agree with everyone else, it is completely understandable to want some quiet time and you have every right to ask your ILs for that. One of my friends likes to remind me that, while we are used to being our parents' children, we are also someone's parents now...and as parents it is appropriate and important for us to take responsibility and parent the way WE see fit!

FWIW, I love my ILs but I don't want them around either. They live out of the country, and we are planning to ask them to come about 2 months after baby is born, depending on the timing of the birth.

It's good that baby is so low given how big he is! Maybe it means he will come on the earlier side! Last week of August sounds pretty perfect for multiple reasons :p

Beeba it is totally fine not to have symptoms right now...you ARE pregnant so it just means you're having an easier pregnancy! And that's a good thing! There's so much variation in symptoms between women and even between the same woman's pregnancies. :hugs:

C, your friend has an interesting theory :haha: I have to admit I have been reluctant to get things organized too quickly too...we have the basics but we're still missing a lot of stuff and it's not very organized. I like that it kind of parallels the baby's development. :p I don't want to be sitting around in September with nothing to do!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We're supposed to be meeting with our doula later today, which I've been excited about, but we never set a location and she hasn't been getting back to me :( I hope she's not attending a birth right now or something!

Totally agree, its up to you if you want people around during/after the birth. I want my mum with me which wont please OH's mother but thats tough and she will have to deal with it.

I also don't want a housefull of people at home when I bring baby back, again it may upset some but theres plenty of time to see baby once we are settled....its overwhelming for both us and our OH bringing a newborn home xxx

Yeah one thing I'm definitely going to insist is that me, husband and baby come home to a quiet, empty house. Once we get settled, have time to introduce out dogs to baby and have time to relax, I don't mind if a couple of people at a time come over, but only a couple at a time. Husbands family is extremely loud, especially when they are all together so I am not going to be okay with them all coming over at once.

i got a definitely positive opk this afternoon :D. the digi still said negative but when i looked at the actual stick, it had a big smudge of dye on it so obviously it just didn't spread properly.

i got a definitely positive opk this afternoon :D. the digi still said negative but when i looked at the actual stick, it had a big smudge of dye on it so obviously it just didn't spread properly.

WOOHOO!! :happydance: Good luck and have fun :winkwink:

Yay for positive opk's!! SEX SEX AND MORE SEX for you!!
Have fun makin baby! Hugs honey. I'm rootin for ya!

here are my tests from this afternoon :). you can see what i mean about the smudge on the digi one (the one on its own)

Attachments

• IMAG0242.jpg
    IMAG0242.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0243.jpg
    IMAG0243.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
positive test again this afternoon and a temp increase this morning :happydance:
ovulation might actually happen this cycle!!

MrsMcD i totally agree with everyone else about it being your choice who is there with you! When its my turn I don't want my ILs there until I decide either. Luckily for me my DH doesn't really get on with his mum anyway.

MrsMcD I totally agree with how you want things. I'm the same way. Luckily when it's my turn my husband Dad won't come because he sux and his mom passed 4 years ago. My parents are super respectful of my wishes and will do whatever I want. Do what YOU want. It's your baby, your body and your experience. You can't please everyone. They will get over it.

Woohooo!!! :happydance: Congratulations beeba!!! Sticky dust to you honey, and have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Jewelz and Stef, can't wait til testing time. Praying for your BFPs.

34 weeks!! Next milestone I'm looking forward to is full term (37 weeks). I am confident I will make it if my blood pressure stays low. In the U.S., doctors allow labor after 36 weeks. Hard to believe in 3 and half weeks we could actually have our LOs. Time is starting to fly by.

I've been cramping today but I have no clue if it's just menstral or implantation. It's just been light with an occasional stronger cramp. I've noticed I get more cramps when I get up and move from being stationary for a bit. I do have a bit more CM but nothing to be excited about yet. I kinda hate symptom spotting cuz I honestly just don't know anymore. Progesterone is still the devil!

BFP.jpg

LADIES, I DO BELIEVE THAT IS A BFP!!! I just bought a digi and I'm going to wait to do it tonight with my hubby and my step daughter. I'm so excited but I am so cautiously calm too. God is so good!!! :happydance::happydance:

OMGG cant wait to see what the digi says :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jewelz...This is it for you girl! I am so excited for you hun! You have deserved this miracle! Keep those POASs coming, I want to see every single one...Woooo Hooooo! You have made my Monday!

Digi coming soon.... dont know if I can wait! LOL

Thanks ladies Im super excited and nervous.

OMG JEWELZ those are absolutely positives!!!! AAAHH I'm so so excited for you! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->