fundraising... need a little help...

hawalkden

Reaction score
I'm a huge supporter for Diabetes UK & GOSH (Great Olmond Street Hospital) and I use to run a lot before having Isaac.
When I get back to work I want to start running again to train for the 2013 London Marathon.
In the meantime I want to raise money again but I want something 'unique' or different from a 5/10k run or cake stall etc.
Any ideas?
I want to do something that involves DS. If I go to mother and baby group eventually I could do something with all the LO's but for the meantime just me and him will be doing the fundraising. I want to do something on my own like I said about the skydive but what else is there to do?

I've thought of one for my DS Christening. At the after do I have made a quiz up for people to do and they pay between 50p-£2.00 to enter and win something. Need to get a prize! Haha.
It's in November month which is Diabetes Awareness Week. So going to split the money and give to them and then Cancer Research.
I just need to think of some linked questioned about the following:

Bonfire/Guy fawkes (DS Birthday)?
Questions about his name Isaac?
Questions about the colour pink (for breast cancer, month behind but better late then never!)?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->