Future Baby Predictions - tried and tested!

you hold it with your right hand and hold your left hand palm down, you then swing the ring/needle from your little finger to your thumb 3 times then wait for it to stop

how do you swing it? am i being thick?!

Swinging it from the left to right ~ little finger to thumb :thumbup:

I'm in bed right now lol but I'm going to do it tomorrow :D

i did it a few times, it changed each time, but the answer that came up the most was

girl, boy, girl

i used cotton

Neat trick! Got :blue: :pink: :pink: :blue: :blue:

Yikes, big family! I don't know how accurate it is though because i'm not married so i had to use the promise ring OH gave me.

Got :blue::blue::blue::pink:.

Pretty good, for being a single parent! ;) :thumbup:

So I totally did it wrong yesterday when I did it. I never let it stop just flipped my hand over after I swung it three times. OOPS
But my predictions today were :pink: :pink: VERY OBVIOUS where as last time it was't. I had :pink: :blue: :pink: last time. But I never let it stop and it never stopped swinging in between just switched directions.
We will see which one is right. But I am hoping todays. I only plan on having two little ones.

Tried it on my DS2 (8 years old!) & he is going to have 1 boy! :winkwink:

A Grandson :happydance::haha:

I spent ages doing this type of thing when I was preggers and kept getting girl. I was convinced I was having a girl. When I found out I was having a boy, it was more of a shock than when I found out I was pregnant!

I have one son, it was right on that and predicted my pattern as :boy: :boy: :girl:!!!! I know we want at least two kids(I want three) and I would LOVE a little girl!

I have one son, it was right on that and predicted my pattern as :boy: :boy: :girl:!!!! I know we want at least two kids(I want three) and I would LOVE a little girl!

I love your avatar its so cute! :flower:

holy shit im screwed!

12 girls!

i think i need to do it again haha

Ive done that but differently, they used a gold ring on a necklace chain thats also gold, and they held it above your (dominant hand side) wrist, or if pregnant over the belly, but it read, Boy, Girl, Boy for me and my LO is a boy ^___^
but we did it over mother in law and it went through the exact order of her 4 children, even her miscarrage was picked up by it.
:)

Boy girl boy girl. Not bloody likely seeing as he's going to be an only child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->