Future Baby Predictions - tried and tested!

vaniilla

Reaction score
hello ladies, I'm sure lots of you have already heard of it but for those who haven't you should try the ring/needle baby predictor.

It predicts all the children you'll have, what gender they'll be and in what order! its only a bit of fun but its been right for everyone I've tried it on and myself included so far :flower:

here's how to do it for anyone that wants to give it a go!

you need a needle or a wedding ring and you tie it to a piece of string around 6 inches long

you hold it with your right hand and hold your left hand palm down, you then swing the ring/needle from your little finger to your thumb 3 times then wait for it to stop, you then turn your left palm over and hold the ring/needle over it, if it swings side to side its a boy and if it makes circles its a girl, it will briefly stop between children and it will stop completely after your last predicted child
:flower:

exited to see what everyone gets :happydance:

So glad you posted this thread Vaniilla :thumbup: I cant wait to see if it works for others :happydance:

Mine said:

2 Boys (only slowing down~not stopping between boys) & then 2 Girls :cloud9:

I have:

2 Boys 1 Girl & WTT for number 4

P.S If you dont have string, you could use cotton/thread :thumbup: Thats what I used

Mine said 2 boys...:shock:

:pink: :blue: :pink: :blue: :pink:

I already have a girl, so lets just see if Amara gets her 'predicted' brother!

:flower:

Even if you dont have time to do this now ~ Please let us know that 'you'll be back' :winkwink:

I know its 'a bit of fun' :happydance: But im interested to know if I may just be in for another Daughter :shrug::cloud9:

Mine said 2 girls and a boy.

I have one girl and one boy...
Id LOVE another girl though :)

Mine said 2 girls and a boy.

I have one girl and one boy...
Id LOVE another girl though :)

Me too ~ Love another Girl :cloud9:

Thanks for taking time to post ~ I know how much trouble you went to (read on the other thread:coffee:)
:hugs:

I don't have a wedding ring.. Would an engagement ring work?

Mine said girl first (correct) then boy! Was kind of thinking a sister for LO would be nice, but now I'm imagining a cute little boy.... aaaah... getting broody, LOL!

My mom did this for me when I was pregnant the first time.
Mine said a girl then a boy.

So "apparently" she was wrong....

however, my mom has no idea I had a miscarriage about 4 months before James was conceived so if they count miscarriages and that baby was a girl then it would be right.

I sure hope that I'm not only having one baby though because i'd like about 3 more.

I must have done it wrong it didn't really swing or circle just went a bit erratic lol

I must have done it wrong it didn't really swing or circle just went a bit erratic lol

It takes a couple of trys to get it right ~ The first time I tried I kept looking up at screen reading the instructions & that made mine go loopy! :loopy:

Do I have to wait until it stops to start swinging it?
And also do I swing it from finger to thumb gently?

Do I have to wait until it stops to start swinging it?
And also do I swing it from finger to thumb gently?

it doesn't matter too much on speed, just wait for it slow down/come close to stopping before you turn your palm over :flower:

I got Boy, Girl, Boy .... but 2nd baby is a boy! (though someone's LO said to me the Other day it wasn't a boy it was a girl and I shouldn't call baby Henry as it's a boys name!)

i had this done when i was pregnant and it said i was having a boy- emily is definitely a girl!

you hold it with your right hand and hold your left hand palm down, you then swing the ring/needle from your little finger to your thumb 3 times then wait for it to stop

how do you swing it? am i being thick?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"