Gabby...Updated Again pg.4!!

sooo glad your home.. and LO is hanging on in there.... fingers crossed for you both LO wiill stay there for a bit longer thinking and praying for you both xx

Glad you're home and your LO is staying put ... it does sound like your LO is a fighter! Take care of yourself, will be thinking of you :hug:

Oh this is good news. I'm so glad you're both ok/ I've been in hospital for a relitavely minor thing in comparison and I was terrified so I can't possibly imagine how hard this last little while has been for you. I'm so happy you're both ok.

Much love xxx

PHEW!!! I feel like I slept with my breath held for you, when I got up this morning I put my computer straight on to see how you were doing. :wohoo: for your little fella hanging in there still!! I can almost picture him clinging on to the sides in there hehehe

I'm not a religious person at all, in fact I'm an atheist, but what I personally believe in is universal balance: The universe "knows" on some level that you are a wonderful mum already, and that this little guy would grow into such a positive force in the universal balance, that everything is working with you to beat these issues and keep that little "bun" in the "oven" for a little longer!

Gentle, gentle :hug: honey, please try to breathe deeply and keep calm and rested. I know you can do it :D

:hugs:
Shadow xxxxx

Great news hun, so pleased for you that baby is staying put!
I know bed rest must not be that much fun, but think how much running around you're going to have to do after, your body is probably just telling you to get the rest now whilst you can!!
take care and keep us updated xx

So glad you are home and the contractions have slowed just hope the little one stays put for the next 5 weeks. All my love. Pips x

glad your back home gabby heres hoping its the last time you have to go back in now til baby is fully cooked and ready to come out.

bet its scary having your h/b going so fast hope it calms down a bit soon.

anyways you keep resting hunni and i really hope things go ok from here on out and come august your baby decides then to make an apperance. x

:( They should of kept her in ! Gabby plz rest takecare xxx

so glad everything is ok gab. i really hope this is the end of it and you have a much more straight forward pregnancy this time. always here to talk if u need me :hug:

Gabby, glad you are home and LO is happy in there, fingers crossed it was the last time, rest and take things easy, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

OMG only just seen this Gabby. Glad yr home & hope the contractions stay away. Sending you & bubs all my love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->