Gabby...Updated Again pg.4!!

I have everything crossed for her. Much love. X

thanks for update honey,
and hope her LO continues to stay put x

Thinking about her and LO. FX'd for them both. :hugs:

Good luck Gabby, wishing you all the best and praying for you

Praying for her! We can't have another summer baby arrive this early!! :(

Please stay put for your mummy lil boy xxx

Thanks for the update. Gabby my thoughts and prayers are with you, you are always so loving and positive in our August mummies club so I hope all our prayers at the moment help you out. Hope the LO stays in there for another while. :hug:

hope baby stays put and she has dialated anymore. thanks for keeping us updated hun! x

I'm off to bed now but will be thinking of her tonight, hoping and wishing that things are going ok and that they have it under control... Any updates will be so gratefully received, thanks Kimberly :)

I'll sleep with my fingers tightly crossed....

xx

Oh my god! Please stay put baby! Kim please tell Gabby that my heart is with her and Baby and that I am praying for her every second I get! Even bump is praying for her!!!!

xxx

Ok Everyone, I finally heard from her. She and baby are both alright. They gave her some more mag which kinda put her a little out of it.(yucky stuff!) But she says the cervix stayed in tact at 1.5 cm and 85% effaced. Her contractions have slowed and she still feels crappy with her heart rate at 130. They are much to my own disapproval sending her home to once again full bed rest. So that's what I know and I'm just very grateful and glad that they are both ok and that baby is still inside. I'm really hoping this doesn't happen again at least for a good while.

Stay put little one! Let your mama rest and trust me that its better in there where you are than out here!! Gabby hun, rest up sweetie, stay off your feet and no stressing ok! You and baby need as much calm as possible. So glad you're both ok!! Much love to you both. Take good care ok! Lots of gentle :hugs:

Hey girls i'm back home...THANK GOD and all of YOU!!!

Again Kim thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend to me and everyone else. You don't have to be doing this and the fact you are is just wonderful. I hope i can some how repay you. :)

Well like kim said I'm at 1.5cm and 85% so considering all the contractions i had my cervix isn't giving in TOO much....thank god! My doctor wanted to keep me and just monitor me for the night but i told her ....you stopped my contractions, i'm not dialting too much and i MISS MISS MISS my boys. It's hard enough to be on bedrest and not take care of them....imagine not even seeing them?:(..and OH of course too! hehe

We talked for alittle bit and she said that was fine. She said only to get up to use the bathroom and THAT"s it......I can't even shower just a bath every 3days....:( yucky....!!! She said that as long as these contractions stay away my baby will keep getting bigger and older and hang on. She and the nurses said i sure have a little fighter in there.

My heart is still beating about 130bpm which is alot to handle since it's been ummmm about 10hours!!!:( I'm taking meds to slow it down but if it doesnt stop then i have to go to the er...fun !:(

A man walked up to me at the desk at the hospital and had overheard why i was there..and he came and prayed for me and my baby..awe....i was balling. A strange hugged me and prayed for us it was amazing........and he ran into me when i was leaving and said he KNOWS God is right here helping me along....GOD BLESS

Thank you all so much for your prayers and I hope this is the last time we will have this thread going....:( I just want to do the bedrest and be home with my boys.

So bedrest, procadia(for contractions), BPP once a week, and cervical lengths once a week...and see doctor once a week.

Thanks again and i couldn't be so positive without all of your luv!

Hi Gabby hunny. Its my honor really. Don't worry you will repay me when I go into labor!! ;) Hehe. I don't want to even imagine your worry over what you've been through the last couple of days here. I really hope its about to settle down for you and baby can stay put and get bigger and stronger. Just take it easy like the dr said and rest rest rest! I'm just relieved that you and baby are ok! Take good care and I'm here if you need me. Only a text away! ;) Much love to you and baby, hunny! Gentle :hugs: !

Hang in there, Gabs!!!! I'll be thinking of you and the new LO! :hugs:

Oh Gab, please hang in there, LO too plz plz....your mommy loves you so much so you must be stronger and bigger and tougher. Please take care of your self and I am praying for you and LO to hang on till the end!

So glad they were able to hold it off and your cervix hadn't changed... I was so tired tonight but had to come on and see how you were doing... and I am so relieved to hear you are doing better...

The guy that came and prayed for you... I think God sends us things like that when we really need it... to comfort us... he knew you needed it...

Hang in there Gabby... we are all pulling and praying for you and LO..... :hugs:..

I'm so relieved for you that they seem to have got it under control. I hope your little man stays put for a long time to come sweetheart. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->