gaby?

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
no seen u postin in a while, hope all is ok xx

Shes been on MSN I think she may just be taking a little breather :D

Heh, heya ^_^

Aw, so sweet of you Yvanne. Yes, i'm fine. Not ttc anymore, so i've been finding it hard to post on here. Dont want to break my resolve to go to uni, lol.

awww huge :hugs: how u gettin on anyway hun, have u applied 4 uni yet :D

Not sent the application off yet. Waiting for my dad to read through my personal statement, but its getting way too close to the deadline. think i'm just going to have to sent it without my personal statement being checked. Hope they dont notice its practically the same as on my other application ^^; do you think that'd count against me if they did notice?

:hugs:

Some girls plan to TTC in year or after a wedding etc ... Doesn't mean you can't join us hunny even in the general chatty areas :D

Glad your ok though & you have some good plans for future :D x

Mmm, I've missed posting around here, but i needed some time to make sure i wouldnt drop the uni thing at the site of all your sigs, lol. Plus my pc broke last week -_-

Also, with my big arse 20" widescreen monitor with my new pc i got, FIL can now see everything i'm going on if he glanced over here and i dont wanna have to explain why i'm on a pregnancy related forum, lol.

Good Luck with the application hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->