Gail and jenny predicted july bfp for me and got af today.

Myangelavery

Reaction score
Im so frustrated i understand this is for entertainment purposes to take them with a grain of salt and i did have something to look forward to with hope but i really thought it would b our time! We bd when we were supposed to i got positive opk ...just let down i guess:((

:hugs:

hope your ok. i read tarot and i have to stop myself from reading for myself regarding this matter as i know your future can always change.
i dont know what their predictive methods are or if they read tarot, but something i always say before reading for someone is, the cards can only see your current path. that can always change. the cards are in my hands, but your futures in your. :haha:
cheesy i know lol

hope your ok though

:flower:

O thank you i will be ok:))) im told to just forget about it and not be so obsessive and it will happen but how does that happen?? Its been almost 2 yrs since my dauhter was stillborn and i still cant get pregnant...i cant handle this i feel like im failing. Sucky feeling but i will be ok.

i hate it when people tell me to forget about it :growlmad:
they tend to be the people who have kids too most of the time.
its all i think about, and i cant help it. if i could just forget about it, trust me i would. it would make life alot easier.

sorry for your loss, i had a miscarriage so i cant even begin to think about what you must of been through :hugs:

:flower:

You are exactly right ... i realize if i relax and try not to think about when im ovulating it may just happen ...but it might happen also if we try to time it, i know too much now im in too deep, i know so much now people come to me for advice! I think about it constantly people getting pregnant having their babies is all around me and i have a nephew and my bf's niece would have been months apart from my daughter so i see them running around ...its all around me i cannot stop thinkin about babies the universe wont let me. As a matter of fact a girl i work with..her best friend just went in the hospital 20 min ago to deliver!! Of course im super happy for her tho!!

people around me are all having babies too. i just found out one of my friends is going to be a dad. dont get me wrong, im happy for him, but hes only just got with the girl and they werent trying. i cant help but be resentful at the world, like why not me.
i honestly think its starting to turn me bitter :haha:
im happy for people, but like whens it my turn ?

and your right, once you know too much, you cant just stop thinking about it. it irritates me when people tell me to just relax, dont think about it. its like, thats easy for you to say, youve got 2 kids and didnt even try :dohh:

well, if you ever need a friend, you know where i am.

lots and lots of baby dust to you :thumbup:

:dust:

Gail was wrong for me along with 5-6 others, I decided to stop wasting my $. It's disappointing I know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->