Gallery O Tests

Oh my Goodness Trissy are you OK!!!!! I can't believe that OMG!! I hope you feel better and I'm glad your bleeding has stopped!! Please take an easy and get lots of rest! :hugs:

OMG girls I just ordered my first IC tests from Ebay!!! :happydance:

I wonder how long it will take for them to get here.... I wanna POAS!! :blush:

Thank you Feelcrazy and lilmackate. I am ok, just pretty bummed out. Trying to think good thoughts though - it ain't over yet!!! :thumbup:

Well todays FRER taken with SMU says......NO!:dohh: They were all taken by the 10 min mark.:thumbup:

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 97
  • FRER1.jpg
    FRER1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 79
  • FRER2.jpg
    FRER2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 122
Boo, Natasja! :hugs:

I guess I may as well add my crazy to the mixture in here! Posting my tests from today!

Played with the pics a bit... The photo was taken at less than 5 minutes. Long enough for me to PIAC/dip, finish peeing while waiting for the dye to cross the window, get my camera, and go outside to take the pic.

Attachments

• tests 923.jpg
    tests 923.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 97
  • tests 923_dots.jpg
    tests 923_dots.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 79
  • tests 923_color.jpg
    tests 923_color.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 99
  • tests 923_inv.jpg
    tests 923_inv.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 87
letshaveababy welcome! I haven't oredered from ebay so I'm not sure.... I order my ic's from amazon and this last time it took way to long to get 2 weeks which I feel is crap lol:growlmad: but Ilove my ic's but you need be careful with them they are known for evaps... my rule of thump is toss them after 10 minutes put them in the trash and then dump food all over them:haha: lol I can't wait for you to get them and start posting pics!! wooo hooo
Trissy I'm glad you are feeling better and you are right it isn't over yet so yay to testing whenever you feel up to it... keep resting sweety!
natasja those are nagatives BOOOOO but hey maybe tomorrow they wont be!!! you are not out until that :witch: shows her ugly face!!! Hang in there hun!!!!
Megg I see lines I see it really good on the cheap brand (which I think cheap brands are best anyway lol) but I see it on the frer too I'm crossing fingers toes and legs and arms that they get darker for you be it tonight or tomorrow!!!!!! YAY!!
AFM I slept in today because I am sick so I jumped on the computer even before peeing :haha: but I am on my way to the ceramic thrown to pee on a beautiful little stick a pray it's a :bfp: wish me luck!!! I will be back shortly!

letshaveababy welcome! I haven't oredered from ebay so I'm not sure.... I order my ic's from amazon and this last time it took way to long to get 2 weeks which I feel is crap lol:growlmad: but Ilove my ic's but you need be careful with them they are known for evaps... my rule of thump is toss them after 10 minutes put them in the trash and then dump food all over them:haha: lol I can't wait for you to get them and start posting pics!! wooo hooo
Trissy I'm glad you are feeling better and you are right it isn't over yet so yay to testing whenever you feel up to it... keep resting sweety!
natasja those are nagatives BOOOOO but hey maybe tomorrow they wont be!!! you are not out until that :witch: shows her ugly face!!! Hang in there hun!!!!
Megg I see lines I see it really good on the cheap brand (which I think cheap brands are best anyway lol) but I see it on the frer too I'm crossing fingers toes and legs and arms that they get darker for you be it tonight or tomorrow!!!!!! YAY!!
AFM I slept in today because I am sick so I jumped on the computer even before peeing :haha: but I am on my way to the ceramic thrown to pee on a beautiful little stick a pray it's a :bfp: wish me luck!!! I will be back shortly!

goodluck sweetie!!:hugs:

Good luck, mackate!!! Thank you, btw!

I have a pressie for you... since this is the 'Gallery O Tests'!!!

These were all taken since Sept 11. The obvious BFP's are from my trigger shot... Don't get excited!

Attachments

• so many tests 923.jpg
    so many tests 923.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 391
Those are awesome Megg! That's what I like tests being uploaded!! Nice present thank you!

Ok so these are 8dpo I always think I see something but these are :bfn: boooooooo:cry: I hope I start getting :bfp: soon! The first three were taken at 5 min and the last one is invalid taken at 15 min. :wacko: I am crazy because I always am seeing things that aren't there.... have a look :blush:

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 8dpo1.jpg
    8dpo1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 76
  • 8dpo2.jpg
    8dpo2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 69
  • 8dpo15min.jpg
    8dpo15min.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 94
I don't really see anything, but that doesn't mean its not there! :hugs:

Hey I have a question does anyone know is a progesterone level of 10 is a good level? I just got my bloods back and that was my level. She said that if I end up being pregnant that they would supplement me just to be safe. Should I be worried?

Thanks Megg yeah I would say :bfn: too so no worries it is only 8dpo.... I am hoping to get my positive soon... fx'ed for tomorrow lol

Uhm... 10 isn't terrible, but supplements would be good if you get a BFP! Don't worry much about it.

So, a friend inverted my non-color corrected photo... or vice versa... either way, its the invert of the one I didn't previously invert myself. Good luck following that screwy explanation! :haha: Anyway... Here it is! I think its easier to see!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/WetSinner/tests923_color-1.jpg

I see a glow.. lol I see something for sure. What's funny is I could see the cheap ones color without invert and can't hardly see it inverted but couldn't really see it on the frer and I see that one the best inverted lol
This is what I found on a website and I think it's cool!
Days Post Ovulation/Retrieval Weeks/Days LMP average hcg
10 3w3d 25
12 3w5d 50
14 4w0d 100
16 4w2d 200
DPO weeks HCG

I thought that was cool so yay 8 dpo is really really early but I'm still going to keep testing!!!! Ain't nothin gonna stop me but the :witch:

I found this info about progesterone....
Progesterone (P4) 7 dpo > 15 ng/ml A progesterone test is done to confirm ovulation. When a follicle releases its egg, it becomes what is called a corpus luteum and produces progesterone. A level over 5 probably indicates some form of ovulation, but most doctors want to see a level over 10 on a natural cycle, and a level over 15 on a medicated cycle. There is no mid-luteal level that predicts pregnancy. Some say the test may be more accurate if done first thing in the morning after fasting
rahhh my level would be the borderline level geeeeeezzzz here's whats scary for me at 3dpo I started taking usp progesterone cream I had my blood drawn at 6dpo and it was 10 even with the cream so yikes she said as soon as I get a positive that they will supplement that's another reason I need to know asap because the above info says it does no good after 4 weeks ahhhhh scary thought I really feel that's why I had the 2 previous MC's is because of progesterone I think i'm gonna up my cream I was taking bare minimum but yeah I think I'm going to take the maximum now lol

Hmm... 25 @ 10dpo/3+3? That's cool... since my FRER might only just be picking something up today at that exact dpo! HMMM... Food for thought! :D Thanks for that!

I should see a huge difference in 2 days then, eh?

yeah two days will make a HUGE difference plus remember that's just the average being a bit less than or more is normal too!!!!! I think even a day makes a difference!

Here is my smu test I just can't help it I am addicted!:wacko:

Attachments

• 8dpoafn.jpg
    8dpoafn.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 8dpoafn1.jpg
    8dpoafn1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 8dpoafn2.jpg
    8dpoafn2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 53
At least you're using cheap tests! LOL I'm considering buying another 6 FRER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->