• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game of Thrones!!!

Oh my goodness!

I've read the books and didn't think I would be shocked but oh!

Poor Oberyn!!!! Wish he had killer him while he had the chance!

Wow that was gruesome :of

Great episode though. Poor Oberyn. Not read this far yet so no idea what comes next for Tyrion.

Well that was depressing. Thanks to spoilers from friends I knew what happened before I watched but it was still surprising. These kills are SO graphic.

I think this episode was the first time I've ever liked Sansa! And can I just have Baelish follow me around everywhere and read things to me? He has the coolest voice ever.

I felt bad for Jorah but I'm hoping that storyline expands a bit as time goes on... it'll be a real bummer if that's just the end of him and Khaleesi's weird relationship.

I felt sorry for Jorah too. Dany seems to constantly be on some weird over the top power trip, you could see she didnt wanna send him away.

I really like Oberyn and just wished he had stuck another spear in Clegane while he could!

I think it is highly unlikely that spells the end for Tyrian though!!

That ending was (and I quote exactly what I said to hubby afterwards) "icky!"
We've recently started watching sparticus season4 and even by their standards that was icky!!
The look on Tyrian's face!!
Was kinda proud of Sansa though!

I was quite freaked out by sansa! What is her agenda?! Does she actually have the hots for Lord Baelish?! Or is she pretending?

Poor Jorah, i couldn't handle his little heartbroken face! He really does love her!

Don't get the whole greyworm/mini-khalessi helper girl thing. AT ALL.

I liked the Tyrion/Jamie moment.

I think Sansas finally learning how to survive myself. Baelish's face when she lied though! AAH.

As for Ramsey, yes of course, thats what you do when your son is batshit crazy! Make him legitimate and more powerful :haha: Star i bet you were LOVING it.

Poor Theon, Alfie Allen is really good this season!

As for Oberyn. GAH! AAAAH! I liked him, he was fabulous! I genuinely didnt bother to find out what happened to him because i just assumed he would win. Damn myself! I totally missed all the foreshadowing aswell! The beetle thing and Bronn saying something like "i could dart around but one misstep and im dead" the last ep!

While I enjoyed the episode, through the whole the trial by combat, the way Oberyn kept repeating himself made me think "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." I really liked his character in the book and the actor did an amazing job of portraying him, but I knew his fate so I didn't get too attached.

Honestly for me, this last episode actually finally made me like Sansa. Through 5 books, she manages to stay a fairly weak, naive sap that probably wouldn't have survived if not for others protecting her (my opinion). But the show version having her finally develop some cunning and survival instincts? Bravo. She might finally be interesting.

And doubt she actually has a thing for Baelish, but wised up to the fact that she can use him (for protection, to gain power, etc) instead of it being the other way around.

Sansa is learning from the master of the games. She's definitely going to be one to watch.

Oberyn :( I don't remember thinking his death in the books was that gruesome, but holy hell they brought it to life in the show. I'm so excited for next week - Ep 9 is always a treat.

The preview on Thronecast for next week looked good! Lots of Jon Snow :lol:

Oh man I was gutted for oberyn. Just loved him. Surely this can't be the end for Tyrion....

Wait... are there only 2 more episodes left this season?!

Yep, over soon.

Eternal - I LOL'd when I read your thing about " I am inigo montoya you killed my father prepare to die" Bahahahahahahahhaha. YES!!!! I didn't think it while watching but now replaying it in my mind and it is perfect ha ha

I was mentioning to my hubby actually last night that I wasn't overly a huge fan of Oberyn in the books. His whole thing didn't really mean anything to me and when he died, I was pretty "whatever" about it.

But I really did like his character in the TV show. I was all sad when the fight started, cuz I knew it wouldn't end well for him. But I'll be honest, I can't remember from the books - did he have that chance and lost it? Or was that TV dramatic licensing?

I didn't care about Oberyn one way or the other until he volunteered to fight for Tyrion. Then I was all "Yay, Oberyn!!" Then I was all ":(".

I didn't care about Oberyn one way or the other until he volunteered to fight for Tyrion. Then I was all "Yay, Oberyn!!" Then I was all ":(".

But Ramsey got to become a Bolton! Surely that must of cheered you up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->