Game of Thrones!!!

I forgot about your Ramsey love! Something tells me you loved the topless scene where he unleashed the dogs :haha:

Haha I sure did. It was on the previews after the previous episode and I looked forward to it all week! :haha: It's frighteningly easy for me to see past the whole sadistic psychopath thing. All I could think about was adorable he was asking if Theon loved him. :haha:

Hmm, slightly concerning!! :haha:
I just kind of found that whole scene rather disturbing and unnerving!

I forgot about your Ramsey love! Something tells me you loved the topless scene where he unleashed the dogs :haha:

Haha I sure did. It was on the previews after the previous episode and I looked forward to it all week! :haha: It's frighteningly easy for me to see past the whole sadistic psychopath thing. All I could think about was adorable he was asking if Theon loved him. :haha:

Hmm, slightly concerning!! :haha:
I just kind of found that whole scene rather disturbing and unnerving!

But... look at him! He's so cuuuute...

https://static03.mediaite.com/themarysue/uploads/gallery/game-of-thrones-screencaps/screen-shot-2014-02-10-at-7-24-28-pm.png

...also, do we know why he's bloody? I'm assuming it has something to do with the lady he was having sex with, otherwise what was the point of showing the sex scene. But is it his blood? His girlfriend's blood? I can probably get on board with abusing him a little if he likes it, but I don't think I'm down for being slaughtered during sexy time.

I presumed he had fought his way through Yara's men to het to where she was trying to break Theon free. Nothing to do with the sex :haha: but thats just what I made of it!

I thought that too, but then why the random sex scene? Someone also told me there are some rather torturous sex scenes with him in the book so I thought maybe it was a nod to that. Or maybe I'm just making up scenarios in my head because I'm twisted. :haha:

I did initially think wow what kind of sex has left him in that state?! But then thought ohhhh he must have just got splatted with blood killing Yara's men lol! Wasnt very clear! Either scenario is entirely plausible!

2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!! We've got to wait 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a great episode. :) I am kind of loving Baelish lately! He's so strange and creepy, but kind of fascinating.

The scene with Tyrion and Oberyn was awesome.

2 weeks? Noooooooo

Ah loved the scene with Tyrion and Oberyn :)

Oh poor Sansa stuck in the Eirie with littlefinger

I loved the Tyrion/Oberyn scene, somehow, a few weeks ago, when Oberyn first arrived and he and Tyrion sort of cleared the air, i knew that Oberyn would be helpful to just him in someway.

Poor Sanza, SOOOOOOO GLAD Lysas gone though, she creeped me right out. When Baelish said "let her go" i was expecting a batman moment where she dropped Sanza through the moon door :haha: I was glad Lysa took a trip instead.

Aryas getting so tough! & Now Brienne knows shes out there somewhere.
God if The hound ever gets to Lysas can you imagine the joy of Baelish? He'd have two female starks then :haha: He'd send the Hound back off to collect Bran and the other one and Jon Snowwww and then he can pretend hes Ned and Sansas her Mother.

I loved the Tyrion/Oberyn scene, somehow, a few weeks ago, when Oberyn first arrived and he and Tyrion sort of cleared the air, i knew that Oberyn would be helpful to just him in someway.

Poor Sanza, SOOOOOOO GLAD Lysas gone though, she creeped me right out. When Baelish said "let her go" i was expecting a batman moment where she dropped Sanza through the moon door :haha: I was glad Lysa took a trip instead.

God if The hound ever gets to Lysas can you imagine the joy of Baelish? He'd have two female starks then :haha: He'd send the Hound back off to collect Bran and the other one and Jon Snowwww and then he can pretend hes Ned and Sansas her Mother.

I actually get the idea he doesn't give a hoot about the other Stark kids, just Sansa because she looks so much like her mother.

And there's usually a break at this point because of the holiday weekend here in the US.

I actually get the idea he doesn't give a hoot about the other Stark kids, just Sansa because she looks so much like her mother.

And there's usually a break at this point because of the holiday weekend here in the US.

Yeah I kinda agree about Baelish and Sansa - really creepy though in my opinion!
Also - boo on having to take a break for the holiday weekend! Surely that's the best time to relax and watch a fave programme!!

Yeah I kinda agree about Baelish and Sansa - really creepy though in my opinion!
Also - boo on having to take a break for the holiday weekend! Surely that's the best time to relax and watch a fave programme!!

Oh, it is very creepy, indeed.

Memorial Day weekend is largely considered to the unofficial start of summer, complete with a long weekend. Lots of people take advantage of it by taking trips, rather than staying in and watching TV.

Oh, it is very creepy, indeed.

Memorial Day weekend is largely considered to the unofficial start of summer, complete with a long weekend. Lots of people take advantage of it by taking trips, rather than staying in and watching TV.

Ah, but is that any reason to cancel GoT????? 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->