Game of Thrones?

Yep so excited wish april would hurry up! Lol. just reading the lastest book now aswell x

I've not read the books =[ I was given a copy of season 1 so stuck it on one rainy afternoon and got hooked!

I don't normally enjoy anything that's pre 1950s lol

I LOVE game of thrones. Just watched the new trailer and I'm itching to see it. Just pre ordered s1 on Blu ray.

Favourite characters????

Mine's the Hound :)

I've not read the books =[ I was given a copy of season 1 so stuck it on one rainy afternoon and got hooked!

I don't normally enjoy anything that's pre 1950s lol

Its not technically pre 1950s though its a completely made up place in a completly made up time lol, eventhough it seems alot like england lmao. You should read the books theyre amazing xx

I love Game of Thrones. I've read the books, so I'm itching to see season 2. :D

I cant wait but I know they are just going to muck it up compared to the books like they do with everything, season is always close to the books then they go off and make it up as they go along like they did with true blood

I cant wait but I know they are just going to muck it up compared to the books like they do with everything, season is always close to the books then they go off and make it up as they go along like they did with true blood

That's true but I think GRR Martin is keeping his nose in it to make sure they stick with the series. They are well aware of the fan base for Song of Ice and Fire, so I'd like to think they will stay with the books.

I shall be rather miffed if they stray away from them. Having said that I was disappointed (along with a lot of fans of the books) where littlefinger told Sansa the history of the hound in the show, but in the books it was the Hound himself that told her. And also in the books when Dany married Drogo, he was actually really sweet with her on their wedding night, not brutal like in the show.

Sorry, I've ranted like usual!

I think they will stick to the books the world of game of thrones is just so intricate it would all go wrong if they didnt.

my favourite characters are Arya and Jon Snow. Im just about to start reading dance with dragons part 1 and part 2 is out on the 15th march so excited x

I'm on reading dance with dragons now. It's an epic sized book lmao!

I'm on reading dance with dragons now. It's an epic sized book lmao!

I know lol, its massive. I think it will take me a couple days to read possibly a week which is a long time for me lol x

I got my copy of season one early so just putting it on now to watch! Perfect since I'm I'll with a stomach bug so it's cheered me up that it showed today :)

I'm super excited!
I love both books and show. GRR Martin has a big background in screenplays, so I think he wrote books that translate well into TV and if he is involved in the translation, I think he'll keep the essence of the books intact.
Personally, I think the first three seasons of True Blood were much better than the books. Then the fourth season got just as convoluted and sloppy as the novels. They are both still a lot of fun, but I don't think the Sookie novels are some great work on their own.

Favourite characters in GoT for me:
1) The Imp - Tyrion Lannister is amazing both in the book and as portrayed by Peter Dinklage.
2) Danerys - I love strong women storylines
3) Cersei Lanister - she is such an incredible evil bitch, but with some seriously twisted background stories - I love to hate her! :)

Anybody seen the 'Seven Devils' trailer for s2? It gives me tingles. Battles! I can't wait to see the battles! GoT really goes for it when there's fighting involved. Hound vs Mountain is one of my fav scenes from s1

Such a fan girl *squee*

I'm super excited!
I love both books and show. GRR Martin has a big background in screenplays, so I think he wrote books that translate well into TV and if he is involved in the translation, I think he'll keep the essence of the books intact.
Personally, I think the first three seasons of True Blood were much better than the books. Then the fourth season got just as convoluted and sloppy as the novels. They are both still a lot of fun, but I don't think the Sookie novels are some great work on their own.

Favourite characters in GoT for me:
1) The Imp - Tyrion Lannister is amazing both in the book and as portrayed by Peter Dinklage.
2) Danerys - I love strong women storylines
3) Cersei Lanister - she is such an incredible evil bitch, but with some seriously twisted background stories - I love to hate her! :)

i love tyrian too! his confession before his trial scene was hilarious. the cersei/jaime story makes me :sick:

Love, love, LOVE this show! Can't wait for S2. Haven't read the books, but my OH has many years ago. He's just finished reading the latest one.

My favorite characters so far are Tyrion and Arya!

Its next week now isn't it ? can't wait :)! x

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground

1st of April in the states. So I'll be watching it online the following day! I've been watching the clips they've put online. Looks superb.

NEED to see it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->