Game of Thrones?

2nd april in the uk on 9pm on sky atlantic, so no need to watch it online

I don't have sky lol, do online will have to do!

What a great season opening... They're staying close to the books so far. Really impressed!

Ohhh! this is on Tonight ! :) so shhh :p no spoilers please ! haha x

great season opener! Would have swapped the castings of davos and stannis though. cersei is as big a bitch as she is in the books :thumbsup:

The premiere of Season 2 was great! I've just started reading the books too. :happydance:

I've just watched it online. Brilliant. They seem to have captured the tension there is amongst the characters. It's also going to be very brutal this season...cause ya know, s1 wasn't brutal enough xD

wait for season 3 :eek: the book is crazy.

Anyone got a link to where I can watch it online?

i just torrent the episodes.

Definitely need to read the books. Loved the first episode this season! I wish there was more like this on TV instead of bloomin Jersey Shore!

Lubbird - AMC has awesome programming. Check out Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and Walking Dead for starters!
Showtime is pulling no punches with shows like Weeds, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, etc
And of course, HBO is still crazy good with True Blood, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Sopranos, etc.
So, here's the thing - and forgive my soapbox, but I think this could help make TV a better experience for all of us - just don't give those craptastic reality pieces of shit (like Jersey Shore) any viewing time. Seriously. They cost networks nothing to produce and are hugely popular (and beats me why - any full episode consists of about 12 minutes of badly edited footage on some sort of loop, generally featuring a whole bunch of fame whores who have a whole lot of nothing to say), so cash has flown away from great writers and performers and into the cheap and boring fame whore world. The only way to get rid of these parasites is to IGNORE THEM!!!! That is their worst nightmare - no more cameras following their every (boring and cliche) move!
If we all say no thanks to the Jersey Shore crap, maybe they will just fade away into obscurity and TV will go back to being really great shows. Let's hope!! :)
Okay, rant over. :blush:

Lubbird - AMC has awesome programming. Check out Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and Walking Dead for starters!

Is that an american channel? I rely on things online to see my american shows :) Have seen walking dead though and love it. I'm also into Mad Men and I love true blood too. :thumbup:

I've been told to check out Mad Men and Walking Dead, need more hours in the day!

I am obsessed with this now. When feeding LO I needed something to watch so downloaded this on anytime. Sweet lord I watched the first season in 48 hours! DH has bought me the first two books so I'll be reading them soon. Just don't want to get ahead of the series don't want to spoil it!

book 3 is to be split over 2 seasons - 3&4 :)

Anyone know where I can watch season two online? I don't have sky and can't wait for the boxset to come out!

I am at the end of A clash of kings on my kindle. Love it!

I use project free tv. Gonna try get the latest ep loaded later today as it wouldn't work for us last night!

Book 3 was my fav. so far just started 4... love the show! is there only 10 episodes again? so sad nearly done then... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->