Game of Thrones?

Blackwater was awesome, completely agree about the wildfire scene.
Noooooo. I think I just lost some of my soul knowing that the season is over. I feel like Ive only watched a couple of episodes from season 2.

Can't believe next week is the finale! Will be having serious withdrawals!! Am already grieving the end of the season. UK folks--anyone know if Sky Atlantic is going to air the first season again? I stupidly deleted it off my skybox and desperate to retape it so I can watch and that season 2 again so I can sort out any questions.

If you've got sky+ and an HD box you automatically qualify for Sky Anytime plus and it has all of season 1 for you to download to your skybox and watch whenever :)

Can't believe next week is the finale! Will be having serious withdrawals!! Am already grieving the end of the season. UK folks--anyone know if Sky Atlantic is going to air the first season again? I stupidly deleted it off my skybox and desperate to retape it so I can watch and that season 2 again so I can sort out any questions.

If you've got sky+ and an HD box you automatically qualify for Sky Anytime plus and it has all of season 1 for you to download to your skybox and watch whenever :)

It's on sky anytime now? Oh I'll have to go check it out...yay, thanks!!

Not necessarily normal sky anytime - theres this new service called anytime plus, which is a bit like Netflix - you need to connect your sky box to the internet via an Internet cable and then theres tonnes of stuff you can watch. Here's a link explaining about it :)

LINK HERE

Not necessarily normal sky anytime - theres this new service called anytime plus, which is a bit like Netflix - you need to connect your sky box to the internet via an Internet cable and then theres tonnes of stuff you can watch. Here's a link explaining about it :)

LINK HERE

We set it up last night but only episode 3-7 of season 1 are on there. Is it all on there and we're just looking in the wrong spot? TIA

Sorry only just seen this. They might have taken the first few down now, I'm not sure :s I think they're only allowed to be up there for like 30 days or something then they start taking them down to make room for new stuff...

Next season: OTHERS and WHITES!!! They look incredible. Can't bloomin' wait.

OH just ordered book 5.
So hard to not ask for spoilers!
Absolutely adoring it but getting abit sick of Daenerys and her "stormborn/targerean/motherofdragon/killthemwithfireandblood" speeches...

I love Dany. :lol: "If I look back, I'm lost". :thumbup:

Yes!!! The Wights and White Walkers looked kick ass for sure!!! Its been forever since I read that book and I was trying to remember if they noticed Sam or not. I don't think they did. I imagine that was some creative licencing to leave it as an epic cliffhanger.

AS IF we have to wait another year!!! :hissy:

Its completely different in the books -

If I remember rightly, in the books, they're not collecting dung by the wall, the rest of the nights watch raiding party are attacked at an outpost and Sam kills a wight with dragon glass, that's how they find out what kills wights. Then they go back to Crasters and get attacked there and Sam runs off with gilly and they get attacked again, and get saved by that weird dude

Yes! That's right, with obsidian. :thumbup:

I'm very much looking forward to the scene where Sam kills one of them. Epic!

I forgot about how relieved I felt (after reading the books) when Sansa no longer had to marry Geoffrey. Poor girl has endured so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->