Game of Thrones?

I'm reading the 2nd book now and I love it!

I'm so pleased they have included the scenes from the books between Sansa and Sandor. Changed slightly but I'm ok with that! The past two eps have been brilliant. It kinda slowed before that but it's picking up the pace! Looking forward to the finale...but then not because it means it's over :(

I confess that some of the changes irritate me, but I suppose they can't be helped.

Tyrion is still my favorite character ever.

Love this show havent read the books but heard they are wonderful.

I confess that some of the changes irritate me, but I suppose they can't be helped.

Tyrion is still my favorite character ever.

Some changes have irritated me too. They've done it more in this season and I hope that's not a sign that they'll try get away with more.

I will be very annoyed if they change the battle of Blackwater too much. I love that part of the book. So brutal :p

I read that they had to change a lot of the stuff as there were far too many secondary characters for them to introduce and it'd be very confusing. :)

My fave is Tyrion as well. Best character ever!!!!!!!

Season 1 shocked me I'm still mourning the passing of Ned. Watched season 2 today and it has so much to offer. Brilliant series!

Im still upset about Ned aswell haha

Though I have a teeny crush on Jon Snow!

oh no robb is much better looking!

Am I weird for having a crush on the Hound? The guy who plays him is actually quite tasty :) ya know when he's not all scarred and stuff.

Has anyone seen Blackwater yet? I thought it was AMAZING!

Yes, I quite liked it too! The wildfire scene was very intense.

The wildfire scene was my favourite part, it was beautifully done!

Can't believe next week is the finale! Will be having serious withdrawals!! Am already grieving the end of the season. UK folks--anyone know if Sky Atlantic is going to air the first season again? I stupidly deleted it off my skybox and desperate to retape it so I can watch and that season 2 again so I can sort out any questions.

I cant get over how quickly this season flew by. I can't wait to see tomorrows episode. I cannot tell you how badly I wanted to see Joffrey get killed last episode, although I've been feeling that way every episode since this season began. I did love all of the action in the blackwater episode, the whole wildfire bit was AWESOME even though I wanted the red god to do something equally as badass. I think I'll have to rewatch season 1 followed by all of season 2 to survive until next April or so.

I bought the box set at Costco, i really should get around to reading them.

Ahh good! As much as stuff happens that SUCKS (like Ned Stark) you'll be happy with other stuff down the road. :mrgreen:

I found them hard to put down! I CANNOT WAIT for tonight's episode! We'll have to watch tomorrow unfortunately but I'm DYING to see how they plan to lay all this out. :wohoo:

All right all you Canadian & American Mommies, don't spoil it for us UK folks cause we don't get to watch it till Monday night. Or in mine case, Tuesday morning cause I'll have it sky+ and won't see it till then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->