Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

im exactly 12 + 3 weeks.i always thought id struggle to have a girl as im the only girl in both my family and my husbands.everyone on the other site say girl aswell. im not bothered either way but id b really happy if it is a girl!get to no for sure in 2 weeks.:happydance:

i got another picture hopefully this time it will be bigger. The original pictures some were 3-D because our hospital does that as a standard. Well it does both but they switch over to 3-D a lot. This one is a 2-D though as its the only one I have where he/she is clearly on her back.

Attachments

• 3d 3.jpg
    3d 3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 27
Heya... I've been trying for ages to make sence of this... but no such luck..so wondered if you could take a look at my 12 week scan and let me know your thoughts... :)

Ta, Cath

Edit: Please See post below as I failed to attach the picture correctly!! Ta xxx

Attachments

• smallscan.JPG
    smallscan.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 79
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/53930-12-week-scan-yesterday-pic.html

That should give you a better picture! Sorry about my failed attempt in the first post!

xx

Mummycat, I'm thinking pink aswell for you. Theres not great detail but I think there is a slightly blurred flat nub visible. Do you have any others, maybe the one in your avatar if thats from 12 weeks aswell just to make sure we're not missing ang angles.

Kelly, its not a clear guess but I think pink again lol, its the right kind of picture but the nub is possibly slightly obscured. Do you have a couple more of theses profile shots, again just to make sure we're not missing anything obvious.

Hi there, unfortunately that's all I've got! The one in my avatar was from 20 week scan. We're styaing yellow... but I'm hoping for a pink... so thanks for your prediction :)

just surious as to what you thought mine was. mine is a 21 week scan and one dr said it was a girl and one said it was a boy, i see little man parts, but maybe i dunno what i'm looking at??...
https://i38.tinypic.com/zvekd2.jpg

If thats NOT a boy, I'd have her checked out at birth with that thiing between her legs is

Your Little Man is Showing off his new toy and hes so proud.
'

I just realized something.... The balls area looks to be too far from the toosh.. Hmm could that be the cord? I have heard of that happening. Still looks boy to me but does make you wonder some.

Look at the original and this one highlighted
Looks like a possible hamburger :D

hmmm maybe it is a boy.. All this staring got me confused now. That really does look like boy parts but its so far I find.

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/Baby%20Number%204/Image1.png

I just popped on to this thread havent been in here for a good while .
Mummy cat certainly Looks like a nice pink baby to me :) .
xxx

Ok nm me............... That is a boy part O,o I think I just got way too caught up with how far it was.

Ladies.. I am 13w2d pregnant and this photo attached was taken when I was 12w6d.. I am wondering if someone can explain what a NUB is and how you can tell the difference between a boy and girl...
Can we all have a look at my picture and give me their predictions?

Attachments

• baby 12w6d.jpg
    baby 12w6d.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 18
hi ladies
I'm currently 13+1, this scan was taken at 12+3. any ideas? we don't really care whether we have a blue or pink bump, just really curious!!!

[IMG]https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb153/angela_wales/babyoverment04110859cm.jpg[/IMG]

thanks!

The Nub Theory

Between 12-13 weeks, if you look in a 2d ultrasound down the bottom end of baby, if your lucky you may see a white line like in pics below. That white line is the gender nub. You need to check the angle of the nub against the bottom part of the spine of baby (this is where it can be difficult if baby is curled up). If at 13 weeks exactly the nub is of an angle of between 0-10 degrees from the spine then the accuracy is about 90% of it being a girl. If it is 30 degrees and above it is 90% a boy. The grey area is between 10-30 degrees. You may see a split in the nub which is called the fork, this is a good sign that your looking at the right bit.
Pic 1 is a confirmed girl
Pic 2 is a strong girl guess (Pinkylisa, I've used your pic hope thats OK)
Pic 3 is a strong boy guess (This is my pic)
Pic 4 is a confirmed boy
The link below gives an excellant description of the nub theory with great photos af the changes and differences. The week 9 boy and girl pics are fascinating as they are practically exactely the same, which is why a good guess needs to be between 12-13 weeks. After this it is not accurate.

https://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Attachments

• Baby3at122-2.jpg
    Baby3at122-2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 380
  • LastScan%202.jpg
    LastScan%202.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 308
  • 12w_mal.jpg
    12w_mal.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 712
  • Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 329
Kellysays, did you happen to get any moving images maybe?

Holdan baby, again your nub looks flat so I'd guess pink! We seem to be having a run on pink at the minute lol.

Whiby, I'm just not sure with yours. There does seem to be something in the right place and if I look and look again I think another pink but something about it doesn't make it a definate guess.

It may be worth posting your pics again over on the in-gender site as there are a whole team of ladies who will hopefully have a guess for you aswell.

https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/95.aspx

Thanks MummyMadness... I'll be back in March to let you know if you're right :)

Here are two scan's of my little Bubba taken at 13 weeks exactly. Whats your thoughts? xxx

Attachments

• Baby Robertson 3 weeks 1.jpg
    Baby Robertson 3 weeks 1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Baby Robertson 13 weeks 2.jpg
    Baby Robertson 13 weeks 2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 103
Thank you for your guess sixlilpigs.. I have posted the same picture on the in-gender forum and about 10 people have said pink one as well.. thank you again for you opinion... it is appreciated..

What do you all think I was dated as 12+4

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 155
What do you girlies think im having....I reckon looking at the pic its a boy but then again im not an expert.

x

https://file046a.bebo.com/8/large/2008/11/07/12/1501015393a9358349105l.jpg

After having a closer look I actually wonder if it's a girl as the nub is tilted very slightly "up" however, the babys spine isn't stright so if it were to be stretched out would that nub be as much as a 10 degree angle???? hmmmm

DO me do me!

This was 12+5 I suspect boy but that is not at all based on any theory other than a vivid dream and I get a lot of them including the night baby was conceived so I'm sticking to a blue theory!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 105
Sarah - Your baby's nub looks similar to mine and I am no expert either.. I have been told by the ladies at In-Gender.com that my nub look flat which means pink ... so I would say pink for you also...

Lyndsey - Sorry I cannot see a nub for your photo mate... So i could not even make a guess.. Sorry!!

P.S I thought boy nub was tilted upward and the girl nub was flat? or have I got it backards?

HB & Bubbles xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->