Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

This is a toilet shot from 13 weeks scan.. I see 3 lines and have circled them, do you think its a girl from this or could those lines be the umbilical cord?

Well ladies... Am happy to inform you that my NUB at 12 weeks was corret... I am having a little girl in May 09 :happydance:... In-Gender.com ladies all guessed girl nub but 2... :cloud9::cloud9:

:hug:

Hi there - this was 12+5... Can't see a nub myself - not even on the DVD! :)

But you're welcome to guess!!! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 02012009314.jpg
    02012009314.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 31
Well I'd say theres one in that picture and thats PINK!! lol. Would you be able to maybe post your dvd pictures for us, I'd love to look just to make sure. I put mine on via youtube.

PLEASE could you see if you can tell me! We didn't find out at 20 weeks scan because oh doesn't want to know - bt it is driving me insane!!! desperately want to know! I think girl - i think!!!!! :hug:

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 29
guess away, i want to know soooooooooo badly only 6 weeks and 6 days till next scan lol x

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 34
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 29
There is no clear nub to see there I'm afraid but for some reason I am thinking the abscence of a clear nub is because it could be pretty flat so I am drawn towards girly too! How was your tiredness in early pregnancy? I find that if pink, you find there was times when the only reason you would have been able to get off the settee was if the house was on fire and blue you just grabbed the occasional sneaky 5 min shut eye. So was it Exhausted:muaha:sneaky nap ?

Lisa25, again thinking pink! I'm pretty sure theres a flat forked nub showing especially in pic 1. The fork is the little split which may be seen in the nub which tells you your looking at the right bit.

ohhhh interesting, will let u know what my scan says in a few weeks x

Well I'd say theres one in that picture and thats PINK!! lol. Would you be able to maybe post your dvd pictures for us, I'd love to look just to make sure. I put mine on via youtube.

Where are you seeing that exactly? I'm REALLY confused!!! :D

Hi there - this was 12+5... Can't see a nub myself - not even on the DVD! :)

But you're welcome to guess!!! :mrgreen:

I am looking down the bottom end of baby. If you llook carefully you can see a faint white line with a split running down the middle. Yours seems to be laying not just flat but angled slightly in towards the spine. I'm afraid I'm no good at circling things on pics but I hope that description helps.

awww thanks for that... (I'll admit I still can't see it though!) I'll post some other pics in a minute... I have 3 others - but need to scan them in..x x x

Any chance of getting your dvd loaded on youtube? I'm just being Super nosey now lol.

I think I have managed to attach my scan lol! Any ideas? This theory is great lol :happydance:

Take care all xx

Attachments

• DSC00057.jpg
    DSC00057.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 15
xxhxx, what gestation was baby in this pic? It looks a little young for a guess I'm afraid and just not clear enough. If you've got a pic between 12-13 weeks or even a bit of dvd then I'd love to have guess for you.

Hi 6lilpigs and Mummymadness

I'm posting my 12 week scan - please can you have a guess for a girl or boy?

Thanks

Attachments

• 12 week scan - small.jpg
    12 week scan - small.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 29
Any chance of getting your dvd loaded on youtube? I'm just being Super nosey now lol.

Thanks!!! Okay, I'll have to do the DVD when I get home, but here are the other three pictures for the time being...

Attachments

• Chops 1.jpg
    Chops 1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Chops 2.jpg
    Chops 2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Chops 3.jpg
    Chops 3.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 23
xxhxx, what gestation was baby in this pic? It looks a little young for a guess I'm afraid and just not clear enough. If you've got a pic between 12-13 weeks or even a bit of dvd then I'd love to have guess for you.

That was my first scan, unfortunately under bad circumstances, but baby is ok now. Baby was only 8 weeks old then! lol I have a scan pic from 16weeks, I will scan it to my comp then upload it. Hopefully by tonight lol

Thanks for trying anyway! xx

OK this is my 16week scan. Hope thats better for you to see lol S/he is lying on their belly though :rofl:

Haylz xx

Attachments

• DSC00067.jpg
    DSC00067.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 12
Hey just wondered if you can tell mine??

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/fee12345678/scan0012.jpg

Hello ladies just wondering if anyone had any idea's? im not hoping for a specific sex just curious! :) xx

Attachments

• Baby Cowan 2.jpg
    Baby Cowan 2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe