Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

There is no clear nub to see there I'm afraid but for some reason I am thinking the abscence of a clear nub is because it could be pretty flat so I am drawn towards girly too! How was your tiredness in early pregnancy? I find that if pink, you find there was times when the only reason you would have been able to get off the settee was if the house was on fire and blue you just grabbed the occasional sneaky 5 min shut eye. So was it Exhausted:muaha:sneaky nap ?

yeah i was pretty shattered early on - still now actually. I just wish I knew!!!! i thought girl from v early on because the morning sickness was so bad and my hormone levels were really really high!! roll on april!! xxx

You're going to regret doing this now with everyone asking you to help them....can you help me with mine....what do you think it is? THis is my 12 week scan.....my 20 week is on Tues. x:hug:

Attachments

• scan0001 cropped.jpg
    scan0001 cropped.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 33
  • scan0002 cropped.jpg
    scan0002 cropped.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 33
Babydance, my guess would be if we was to lay baby out straight then that looks like a little girly nub.

Fee & bump, theres just not enough detail there for a good acurate guess as their seems to be hints for boths gender, but I am drawn towards blue for you.

Gemma Lou, my guess would most certainly be for blue for you too lol, babies nice and flat and the nub can be seen with not an great angle but an angle none the less. What gestation was baby in this piccy, 12w exactely?

6lilpigs could u not tell wit my 2nd scan? or did it not attach?!?!? i am awful with computers lol

xx

Thanks 6lilpigs. Wasn't sure if these pics were any better?
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/fee12345678/Scan.jpg
and at just over 9 weeks.
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/fee12345678/scan0008.jpg

My turn... do me! :happydance:

Attachments

• bnb oic.jpg
    bnb oic.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 28
  • bnb pic 2.jpg
    bnb pic 2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 20
  • bnb pic 3.jpg
    bnb pic 3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 31
i was told we were having a boy at 14 weeks and they confirmed boy at my 18 week ultrasound.

6Lilpigs - can you predict for me please? My original post is on page 36 with my scan pic - you definitely made a rod for your own back with this post, but I would be forever grateful if you could take a look.

Thanks

Mine was predicted girl at 13 wks based on nub theory (by ultrasonographer). I will let you know what they say at 20 wk scan on Feb 11th. I will try to scan in 13 wk ultrasound this week although she didn't give me a pic of the "nub" unfortunately. I will look on them and see if i can find a nub.

Hello viejita, I can't get a good llook at your picture as I am unable to enlarge it, I'm not very good with computers lol. Do you have any other scan shots aswell? I'm sure a nub is visible for a guess but I would love to see in a bit closer detail before making a choice.

So when number 7 arrives, are you going to change to 7lilpigs?

I've tried to attach a bigger picture. Hope it works.View attachment 9908

Attachments

• 12 week scan - large.jpg
    12 week scan - large.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 26
Lol, yes hopefully the mods will change me to 7lilpigs. When i first got internet I started out as 3lilpigs I wonder what I'll finish up on lol.

Anyway back to business! After looking i would put my guess on team Blue for you! Just above the cross there is a whiter section which if I'm looking right is two lines slightly angled away from baby. I'm pretty sure thats babies nub, not 100%, but pretty sure and to me that looks boyish. Will you be finding out?

6lilpigs can you take a look at mine. i've put three pics up on pg 37. I bet your regretting this now! hehe
thanks
xxx

Hey 6lilpigs - thanks for the guess - no, won't be finding out - have my 20 week scan on 28th Jan - I'll look out for the nub though and see what I think.

Thanks so much

Ladyjayne, I don't know how I missed your pics earlier?? But I would definately go with Girly girl judging by your 3rd pic. Babies nice and flat and there is a nice straight white line running along the bottom of baby. Just going back for a double check.

Yep I'd guess girl for you LJ.

I've just got to quickly add that sometimes even the most 100% guess can become the opposite, so even though this has shown to be pretty accurate its best to take it for fun until babies in your arms lol. As I'm sure we've all heard of someone being told at 20 weeks one thing and actually delivering another!

wow! i've been staring at those pics for ages trying to workout what "little bit" could be. Hubby was convinced it was a well endowed boy, until the midwife explained that was the placenta! hehe! Can't wait to find out for definate on feb 17th. Thank-ypu so much, you've made my week! :D :D :D

For those who's interest this has taken on page 32 I put an explanation as to what it is to look for. Plus a link to an excellant site which explains the changes with pictures and shows the differences. Plus below is a link to another site which is full of ladies who will all have a guess for you including an ultrasound technician, so if you want a few more opinions then just post your pic and gestation on the link below.

https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/95.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->