Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

oooh i hope it is a little girl - we only have names for a girl lol :)eek !! The suspense is killing me . I want to know already lol

Thanks 6lilpigs :flower: I don't have any clearer pics so I will just have to wait. I'm actually quite pleased you can't tell the gender - I want a surprise! :)

So what do you ladies think of mine? :)

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 10
looks boyish but wondering if that's only because legs are up practically over baby's head? and baby was twisting and turning all over the place! or if I'm wishful thinking :) have 3 handsome boys and wouldn't mind having another obviously but SO want a little girl!!!!! was going to wait to the end to find out but starting to go a lil crazy :)

Attachments

• BabyMegan1_0003.jpg
    BabyMegan1_0003.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 14
  • BabyMegan1_0001.jpg
    BabyMegan1_0001.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
Also had seen some shots like mine that turned out to be legs since baby's legs were curled up.... seems just way too obvious to be nub but who knows!

not sure ifive done this right but trying to get a bigger pic up

well despite what ive been predicted on my banner thingy i can tell you im having a boy, which strangely enough i was convinced it was

Just wondering if anyone has any idea if baby's position could throw off my nub pic posted above... thanks! and if that is indeed the nub I'm seeing?

mommy- im sure thats the nub were seeing there and it does look very boyish to me :)

twinkle hun- im not sure were seeing the whole nub in this pic but from what i do see it look girly but again could be wrong as not sure its all there :) xxx

Agrreing with Charlie, Mommx4 yours looks like a perfect bittle boy shot, but hoping for you that you get a wonderfull delivery room surprise xx

Twinkle yours is looking girly, gl!

guera - boy
chippys girl - thinking girly!
starglow - thinking girl

Lol :) you said boy 60/40 before. This is funny. I'm dying to know. I have 4 pics in total. I'll copy them here tomorrow so you can see. I'm thinking from the other pics boy Altho girlie face lol.

Thanks again you're a star xxx
OOPS:blush: your not the 1st person I've done this to either rofl, give me 5 mins and I'll give you my definate final answer!!

hi all don't know if mine is even visible but will post anyways, any ideas? pics taken @ 13 wks 1 day xxx

https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o65/cazzie_photo/Photo0115-1.jpg

https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o65/cazzie_photo/Photo0116-1.jpg

Stephanie - boy
casaan - girl
Ashley - Can't tell hun, sorry
Louise - thinking boy

Nashy - if thats the nub we can see then a girl guess for youtoo !!

.(hope u dont mind 6lillpigs :blush:)

Not at all!!!!!!!! I need the help lol xxx
If you interested in this kind of thing then I also try and look at the shape of bablies head. Prominent forehead leans girl and prominent eyebrows lean boy, theres is science about this in adults but not so much in babies, but sometimes the nub says one thing but the skull tells you something different, if I see some clear skull shots for you I'll point them out, OK?!!

guera - boy
chippys girl - thinking girly!
starglow - thinking girl

Lol :) you said boy 60/40 before. This is funny. I'm dying to know. I have 4 pics in total. I'll copy them here tomorrow so you can see. I'm thinking from the other pics boy Altho girlie face lol.

Thanks again you're a star xxx
OOPS:blush: your not the 1st person I've done this to either rofl, give me 5 mins and I'll give you my definate final answer!!

Right, ready for it?????? Suspense, suspense lol !!!!
Final answer BOY:happydance:

You must let me know 1st OK:haha:

Thanks hun. :flower:I will let you know for sure. I have to wait till 7th Feb. Every predictor test says girl but I feel it's a boy in my heart. Oooohhhh can't wait to find out. Yay :) xxx

I'm so curious to see what you say about mine! If you need a better pic let me know! SO excited!

1222001046.jpg

1222001311.jpg

YAY!!! Thanks! I don't know how you can see what ever you seeing but I'm happy you can! I really, really am convinced that I'm having a boy! Don't find out for sure till Feb 17th but thanks so much for your time!

Thank you for the guess :) Just wondering if you are still thinking girls from these pics taken today at 15+1 x

132276_1766638494165_1485240582_1901644_7289058_o.jpg

133200_1766662134756_1485240582_1901694_5025595_o.jpg

134975_1766664734821_1485240582_1901697_1985835_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back