Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Can you tell what my baby is? this was taken at 12 weeks xx

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for the response... Guess I'll prepare for another handsome little guy and maybe wish a little for a surprise later on :) funny thing is I didnt want to know and stumbled on this theory in another forum, figured oh well it's a hard shot to get and I won't be asking for it..... Then when I looked thru the pics I was handed it was right there... Told myself I had no idea what I was seeing but not so sure now :) still crossing my fingers a bit for it to be wrong but I do love my boys, last one we were planning to have so looks like a house full of boys for me!!!

Casaan, is it possible to get the middle picture any clearer for us?

could you have a guess at my little boo? My Mam and I think team pink, hubby and everyone else is adamant team blue XXX Thanks!! XXX

Attachments

• Boo 13 week scan jpeg.jpg
    Boo 13 week scan jpeg.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 10
ceecee from what i have learned on the web, I would say team PINK as well....

here is mine, what does everyone think??x

Attachments

• 12 wk scan Baby no2.jpg
    12 wk scan Baby no2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 8
could you tell what this is..i already sort of no what it is but its all fun

Attachments

• baby 4.jpg
    baby 4.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
Lynsay - not enough detail to guess sorry
CeeCee - I'd agree team pink but I'd guess about 75/25 as there may just be the slightest flick to the end of your nub, could be a trickky little fella lol, will you be finding out?
Mama2Bee - definately guessing girl
miss_danielle - no nub seen sorry but I'd slightly lean boy from head shape

casaan, your pics are 16 week aren't they? Because I am definately thinking pink for you, I'm not a technician or anything just someone who looks at alot of scan pictures and I'm sure that if that was a little fella then we would definately see the outline of a winky looking like a snail in that area, and there is nothing like that there. Your top picture reminds of a picture I saw referring to a 'classic girl side profile picture' its not my picture so I can't post it for you but I could find the link and post it if you want a look.

Plus on the top pic your head is definately peaked at forehead and not eyebrows.

But!! Only delivery will tell lol, we've al heard of people being told one thing and coming home with another!!

https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/153665.aspx?PageIndex=3
Hers was at 17 weeks

[IMG]https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/catnobatgirl/babyscan13.jpg[/IMG]

here is my scan pic, 13 week. funny angle though, little bubba was bouncing around :) i have no idea!

CeeCee - I'd agree team pink but I'd guess about 75/25 as there may just be the slightest flick to the end of your nub, could be a trickky little fella lol, will you be finding out?

i defiantly agree with those answers hun mama2bee is very very girly ;) xxx

catgirl- i cant see any nub in ur pic but if im right bubs is facing forward?? did u not get a profile pic of bubs as thats the only pic that really shows a nub ;) xxx

Please could you look at mine? These are from 12w2d. I can't see a nub at all but I am not very good at this!

thanks!

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Jan. 08 14.44.gif
    ScreenHunter_02 Jan. 08 14.44.gif
    95 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 08 14.44.gif
    ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 08 14.44.gif
    55 KB · Views: 3
I don't understand how this works, but I'd like to see what people think!

Here's a link to my 12 and 20 week scan https://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/bikerbabe_album/

beautiful- sorry i dont see a nub maybe 6lillpigs will see more x

scuffer- sorry i dont see a nub in either of ur pics too :( xxxx

beautiful- sorry i dont see a nub maybe 6lillpigs will see more x

scuffer- sorry i dont see a nub in either of ur pics too :( xxxx

Bum! We've booked a scan for next month so will hopefully get a better look then, thanks for looking x

Thank you for replying!! I will most definitely be finding out - I'm far too impatient not too! Breaking strain of a KitKat! I find out on Feb 17th so will let you know how I get on! Thanks again X

Thank you for replying!! I will most definitely be finding out - I'm far too impatient not too! Breaking strain of a KitKat! I find out on Feb 17th so will let you know how I get on! Thanks again X
GL for the 17th!! btw we deliver at the same hospital:thumbup:

catgirl - wrong angle hun, sorry
beautiful-day - no nub but I'd guess girl from the head shape
scuffer - your nub is hidden but I woulld guess blue for you again from the head shape

Good luck ladies!!!!!!!

ooooo this head shape guessing u must fill me in on that hun how do u know the diff??? never heard of the head shape theory till now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->