Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Weeeell, I'm glad you asked lol!!!!!

You can tell the difference between adult skulls to a 92% accuracy by looking at their shape. Males have a more prominent eyebrow ridge and a wider jaw and chin. It is not as accurate in babies so is definately more for fun, but sometimes I swear I can tell a boy from a girl this way. Look out for a pointy forehead for a girl and eyebrows for a boy! This is the pic I found below. Basically if it looks like Roger Ramjet its a boy lol!! It isn't as accurate as the nubs but every now and then you will get a perfect picture turn up, I'll point one out if I can find one.

Attachments

• skull1.jpg
    skull1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
Do you see beautiful_days on the page previous just seems to have a point at the forehead, it may still be a little boy but 'that' picture makes me think girl. One picture may show onething and another something completely different, thats why I ask for peoples other pictures just to see what they all say togther, it passes the time lol!!

feel free to guess my 21 week, told possibly boy but cord in way, going private friday night :happydance: im ademant she/he is nothing like my 3 girls in their 2o week scans, but not cinvinced ill have a boy either x

Attachments

• bump21weeks.jpg
    bump21weeks.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 7
I just replied on your thread wild2011, but I was hoping you'd post your pic as it shows how the more prominent eyebrows in the picture would make me guess at a little boy. I hpe you hear boy wild, do you have any other pics from any other gestations for your current bump????

Charlie, also look at scuffers pictures, do you see eyebrows or forehead?

lilpigs will you please look at my scan pic and tell me what you think, based on skull shape as well as your general 'feel' ?! My gender scan is on Friday!!

Attachments

• IMG02022-20101216-0934.jpg
    IMG02022-20101216-0934.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG02025-20101216-1211.jpg
    IMG02025-20101216-1211.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
Hiya lilly, yours is so in between but my gut as soon as I saw it was girl. I am rocking from left to right on my chair trying to get the right angle, but feeling girl. Only 4 days to go, its like waiting for xmas all over again isn't it lol!!

We are in need of more guessers tink if you wanna join in!!!

ah yeah indeed, as soon as i found out what the nub theory was i was hooked! i got most of them right as well.
its fascinating!

thank you tink and 6lilpigs I'll update you friday for sure!! (ps and I hope you are both right, secretly :winkwink: xx

Anyone want to take a guess at my baby's nub based on my profile picture? I'm new to 2nd trimester, and this picture was taken when I was 12 weeks along, although the tech told me the baby was measuring 13 weeks along at the time. I'm just curious what you think!!! :) Thanks!

Anyone want to take a guess at my baby's nub based on my profile picture? I'm new to 2nd trimester, and this picture was taken when I was 12 weeks along, although the tech told me the baby was measuring 13 weeks along at the time. I'm just curious what you think!!! :) Thanks!

Oh shoot, I guess I can't figure out how to get my picture on here. Bummer.

Ok, it's showing up now! Sorry for the confusion! Any guesses???

Lynsay - not enough detail to guess sorry
CeeCee - I'd agree team pink but I'd guess about 75/25 as there may just be the slightest flick to the end of your nub, could be a trickky little fella lol, will you be finding out?
Mama2Bee - definately guessing girl
miss_danielle - no nub seen sorry but I'd slightly lean boy from head shape

i defiantly agree with those answers hun mama2bee is very very girly ;) xxx

hi ladies, thank you both very much for looking at my nub pic - I am becoming a bit ''nub-sessed" now and this is my favourite thread! :) have a beautiful little man and would be thrilled to bits if I had a little girl this time. I just wondered whether you still thought girl when looking at my 20 week scan... I stayed team yellow as my husband really didn't want to know, love all the guessing though and would be pleased to hear what you think... Thank you, Mama2Bee xx ps. when I looked at this pic I thought I could see boy bits under the legs... :headspin:

Attachments

• Baby 2 second scan.jpg
    Baby 2 second scan.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 1
Ooh ohh if you get a chance could you please guess mine? I'm not sure if my profile picture is clear enough, if not I can get my OH to attach a bigger picture. Thanks!

Anyone want to take a guess at mine?? I find out Wednesday!

https://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z452/jk1986/booth007.jpg

I just replied on your thread wild2011, but I was hoping you'd post your pic as it shows how the more prominent eyebrows in the picture would make me guess at a little boy. I hpe you hear boy wild, do you have any other pics from any other gestations for your current bump????

i have 13/14 weeks scan in my journal i think and wud luv it if ur right x

Charlie, also look at scuffers pictures, do you see eyebrows or forehead?

awwwww i get it now defo, thanks for that info hun it does make alot of sense :thumbup: im defo going to start looking out for those differences as well as nubs :winkwink: xx

How about my little bubs guys? any guesses? I cant see any eyebrows :( (or much face lol)

https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/Baby%202/IMG_0558.jpg
https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/Baby%202/IMG_0561.jpg
https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/Baby%202/IMG_0563.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back