Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

sammiegrace - I see nothing boyish there so I would guess girl for you aswell GL
createbeauty - your is a little tricky as at 11w +6 there is still time for the nub to change, but, I would hesitantly guess girl for you. Do you have any other pics you could post for us?

can u guess mine pretty please im due may 27th and im 23 yrs old i have a post up already with some pictures its on the 2nd pg its called 25 week gender 3d ultrasound

I hunted around for your pics and would guess girl for you. Do you have an ultrasound clip that you could post to youtube for us to look at?

Thank you for the guesses :) I've been having the feeling it's a boy, but I said the same with my last pregnancy and it was a girl. I will let you know how I get on with my gender scan in two weeks! Thanks again xxx

What a great thread! My last scan was 13+1 and baby didn't want to get into a good position but here's a couple of the pics, all guesses are welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
Not sure if you can tell much from this, the picture isn't that clear but feel free to have a guess! x

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 12
ok im going to have a try here. 6pigs can tell me if im right :lol: going by 1st pic i thought boy but now think i was looking at a foot as on the 2nd pic i think it looks like a girl as i see nothing sticking out :)
MB, I agrre completely with your guesses lol:thumbup: But I'd go with girl as my guess for a slightly different reason. If you look really carefully at thesecong pic, you may notice what looks like 2 lots of 2 seperate lines, very blurry but I think just there . The top set are too high up for nub but the bottom set looks like my lines from my daughters ultrasound which 1st started my nubsession lol.
So a girl guess from me aswell ProudMummy!

you should get paid for this!

wow i love looking at all these wee scan photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're so cute :D

anyone fancy having a go at seeing nub on any of my scans!? i cant see any lines or anaything but maybe fresh eyes can xxx

https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s301/hiddenmortality/Sprogstuff/img006.jpg
https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s301/hiddenmortality/Sprogstuff/img007.jpg
https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s301/hiddenmortality/Sprogstuff/img008.jpg

sorry they're so big i have no idea how to resize them :S xxx

my4thmiracle - no cluessorry
weebooda - looks very boyish!!
pinkchick - I am unable to make your pic any larger but possibly boy? Any other pics???

Hey! Wondering if you could take a guess at mine? I have my gender scan on Saturday so I;ll know soon but be good to have a nubspector take a look!

Noodles 12+3.jpg

Can you have a guess at mine please? :flower:

Attachments

• img008.jpg
    img008.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 18
I posted a separate thread but I saw you are the nub expert here, lol. Can you take a peek at mine?

Baby 003.jpg

Baby 006.jpg

Thanks!!

Alibobs - I have a feeling yours is a little trickster! From 1st look it does look very girly but if I look at where the lower part of the spine is and look at the angle from there then I actually think this may be a little boy! So my guess would be boy, please update when you find out ok!!

Sapphire - no nub showing soryy, but I would guess boy on the headshape, GL!

Alibobs - I have a feeling yours is a little trickster! From 1st look it does look very girly but if I look at where the lower part of the spine is and look at the angle from there then I actually think this may be a little boy! So my guess would be boy, please update when you find out ok!!

Thank you! Ha, trust mine to be the awkward one! Still undecided if we are definitely going to find out the sex but I just couldn't resist your thread!! I've been having a look at Chinese Gender charts and that predicted a boy too. Will let you know......but it may be August!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->