Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

firsttimer80 -looks boyish but I'm unable to zoom your avatar so posting both pics on the thread will be a great help. If you go to 'Go Advanced' at the bottom of the reply box then there should be a paperclip, click that, press browse and hunt down your piccies, hth!

marina - thinking girl!
Mrscas - 11 weeks still leaves alot of time for movement but your picture has me thinking boy, GL

Can you have a go with my 12 week scan? I'm thinking blue...

thank you!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
Can you have a go with my 12 week scan photo, don't really know what im looking for lol.:flower:

Attachments

• scan photo 1.jpg
    scan photo 1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
Jax - yours is another real tricky one due to the machine grrr! I am going to gues girl for you but I can definatelysee why it could be boy, I'm not sure if the little boy notch bit is nub or leg, so I'm gonna go with the straight white line and guess girl, GL!

Kirsty - yours seems to be boyish but there might be some of the nub not shown, do you have any other pics???????

Brilliant thanks for that!!
Hopefully they should now be attached, so you can zoom in!!
2 different images.

Attachments

• 13 Weeks little Rose.jpg
    13 Weeks little Rose.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 13 Weeks little Rose 1.jpg
    13 Weeks little Rose 1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
Hey! Had my gender re-scan this morning and I'm team :pink:! I had to go back because she couldn't see it properly last time but I'm having a baby girl! xxx

can you guess my?
gender ultrasound schedule for April 14
DSC00002.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

:hi:
u guessed 50/50 on mine...

so guess what u were 50% correct!!:rofl: Its a boy!!!! :)

Would love you guys to have a guess at my bump. have 20 week scan on 19th, where they will hopefully be able to tell me what we r having. I have finges crossed for uncrossed legs!

Photo quality isnt that great, as it is a photo of the photo as I dont have a scanner. Many thanks for looking xx

Attachments

• SDC11260.jpg
    SDC11260.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
  • SDC11258.jpg
    SDC11258.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
Jax - yours is another real tricky one due to the machine grrr! I am going to gues girl for you but I can definatelysee why it could be boy, I'm not sure if the little boy notch bit is nub or leg, so I'm gonna go with the straight white line and guess girl, GL!

Kirsty - yours seems to be boyish but there might be some of the nub not shown, do you have any other pics???????

No sorry, that's the only 12 week scan pic i have, will find out hopefully at my 20 weeks scan on 22nd of march what we're having so will let you know x thanks

Hi these are my 12wk scan pics some have already guessed on my usual thread and i know its not great shots :wacko: do you see anything?

009.jpg

011.jpg

001.jpg

008.jpg

I'd have a guess at boy from the head shape on pic4 New Mummy, if you can get them any clearer then I'd happily take another look :)

Hannpinn, possibly girl from pic2 but soo blurry :(, again if you can post them clearer I'd be happy to look again :)

these are best i can get as have to take a picture of the scans not got a scanner you see

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

:hi:
u guessed 50/50 on mine...

so guess what u were 50% correct!!:rofl: Its a boy!!!! :)

I knew I'd get it right somehow :rofl: Mnay, many congrats on a gorgeous little boy to join your beautiful familyxxx

I don't see a nub on any of your pics NM2010, sorry:(, baby is just at the wrong angle to see it. I hope they aren't shy at your next scan!!

Hey! Had my gender re-scan this morning and I'm team :pink:! I had to go back because she couldn't see it properly last time but I'm having a baby girl! xxx

:cloud9:Thanks for letting me know and massive congratulations!! She' gonna be a gorgeous member of your family:kiss: And don't forget to pop back and see the nubspector when you need me in the future ok:haha:

:cloud9:Thanks for letting me know and massive congratulations!! She' gonna be a gorgeous member of your family:kiss: And don't forget to pop back and see the nubspector when you need me in the future ok:haha:

There will be no more!!!! Lol this is my last, well, more than likely lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->