Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

I don't really know what i am looking for but in none of the pictures i have of my little one is it lying completely flat....however would someone kindly look to see if they can see something i am missing - thank you :)
My husband thinks it's a boy as it looks like it has a rather large nose! Hehe! :)

P.S - i haven't got some weird blue alien lines in there with the baby - unfortunately can't use my scanner at the moment so had to photograph them with my camera (hence why they aren't great quality) and it has made these blue lines appear!

Attachments

• PICT2155.JPG
    PICT2155.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 6
  • PICT2157.JPG
    PICT2157.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 5
  • peanut.jpg
    peanut.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi, my 10 week scan is in my avatar space, any guesses there please?? i understand the theory behind it all but cant for the life of me see what im looking at lol

Sapphire - no nub showing soryy, but I would guess boy on the headshape, GL!

Really? I thought that the nub was what the little thingie was close to where the bum is?

The little white thing that sticks out? Or is that something else?

Baby 003.jpg

Baby 006.jpg

my4thmiracle - no cluessorry
weebooda - looks very boyish!!
pinkchick - I am unable to make your pic any larger but possibly boy? Any other pics???

Only have one pic unfortunately but think I've managed to post a bigger version this time :)

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
can you give me your thoughts on these? 12+5 :)
i cannot figure it out. thank you!

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
can you have a guess at mine? Baby was 11 weeks at scan. Im completly 50/50 but there is a tiny bit under the spanner looking thing which makes me think it could be a boy but then if the spanner is a nub i think girl....any guesses??

opps forgot to add picture x

Attachments

• Baby Mulligan.jpg
    Baby Mulligan.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone,
I found this site while trying to google for the nub theory and wondered if anyone could give me an idea of what I am having. The scan as taken at 12 weeks 5 days:

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff400/allebaypics/photo/mypic.jpg?t=1298666512

The torso is sloping up and I have been trying to turn my head to get an idea of what it is but I thought I might ask since alot of the predictions here have been correct!

Thanks in advance!

i go in monday to find out what im having anyone think they might be able to tell me what im having?:winkwink:

Attachments

• 164367_1676362943830_1080155199_1776989_223908_n.jpg
    164367_1676362943830_1080155199_1776989_223908_n.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 26
Hi everyone. Went for my 16 week scan today, everything was perfect. Wasn't expecting to find out the sex, but the doctor asked so we said ok and he thought it looks like a boy, but can't be certain. He showed me his bits, and it looked all boy. Is it possible to still have the nub at 16 weeks as the doc said it could still be early to tell as I'm 16 weeks, so is there a chance it could still be a girl? Just thought I'd ask :) We have our gender scan on Saturday, so will know more then. x

jacqui - yours does look girly but at 11 weeks there is still 2 weeks of change possible.
simmer - yours looks girly too!

Proudmummy - How exciting, gl for your next scan, until then we're still guessing!! If the tech wasn't sure at your scan then there is till a chance of a girl aybe, hope you get a nice surprise soon xx
p.s. Girl nubs have usually stayed flat at 16 weeks so if there was a bump then it could well be a bluey this time!!!

Hi, i dont quite understand what this nub is that i am looking for!! ha ha
I have 1 pic on my avatar but i have another, but i dont know how to attach another!!
It is a very different picture to my avatar.
Would really love to know what to look for as i cant wait another 7 weeks!!

Hey can anyone predict mine i did ask in the first tri but didnt get a lot of responces(2 to be exact one said boy one said girl!) many thanks

Attachments

• bean 002.jpg
    bean 002.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 12
Can someone help me guess???
These are from my 11 week ultrasound.

Attachments

• Picture 155.jpg
    Picture 155.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 158.jpg
    Picture 158.jpg