• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

You all predicted girl for me (yellow bump) and I had my girl last Tuesday :)

Thrilled beyond words xxx

:wave: care to take a guess at mine? x

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198513_188816381160258_100000956933877_423481_8295999_n.jpg
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/Sammi_Sawdon/sac.jpg

I'm bumping this up in hopes someone can take a look at the picture on post 1199 and let me know if they see anything? anything at all?

i would like some 1 to look at the ones i posted also. i did get a response for the first time i posted but there is a better pic and would like some1 to look at it

i would like some 1 to look at the ones i posted also. i did get a response for the first time i posted but there is a better pic and would like some1 to look at it

I couldn't find the pic you posted but I tried to look at your avatar and it looks :pink: to me ;)

the first one is 15+5 the 2nd is the 12 week one. i thought for sure the 12 wk one looked like a girl but if u click on the 15+5 one and look there is something right before the legs but i cant tell what it is..........the legs r out the hands are up and the cord is right where i can c it so what is the other little thing

Attachments

• P4155475.jpg
    P4155475.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 314211.jpg
    314211.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
Ahh yes, I see what you are talking about. I have 4 girls and when they were born their bits were swollen which could show on an ultrasound but I'm going to guess :pink:, when do you find out for sure?

ok good. i have been thinking girl since day 1 but that kinda made me change my mind. i find out may 11th if LO will be good. so far it has done everything opposite of what they want it to do lol. i still find myself thinking "she"though and going for little girl things still, eventhough im trying to buy gender nutral stuff i still end up buying a few girly things. theres a few blue things i have bought already but who says a girl cant have light blue stuff? lol

So True! I think lil girls in baby blue are adorable..... Roll on May 11th! Oh Yeah, I go back in on May 11th too, maybe they will give me a peek then ;)

yay for may 11th i hope we both find out that day. im not holding my breath though on finding out because my little one likes to make them work for there money haha. its never just an easy trip in to c baby or hear the HB. i think im going to take a very cold drink in with me to get it movin before the ultrasound. i will post back with the results

Due 28th Oct

mummy to 1 boy Harry 26/04/2009 :) x

Attachments

• 100_1996.JPG
    100_1996.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 14
hey girls!

got my ultrasound on the 28th april! been spending hours looking at different pics on here- i understand the basics of the nub theory but just cant tell on mine..

here are my two pics! dated at 12weeks and 5days.

would love to get your guesses..

Attachments

• scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 9
  • scan 1.jpg
    scan 1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 9
hey girls!

got my ultrasound on the 28th april! been spending hours looking at different pics on here- i understand the basics of the nub theory but just cant tell on mine..

here are my two pics! dated at 12weeks and 5days.

would love to get your guesses..

Hard to tell as one makes me think girl and one makes me lean a lil towards a boy but I'm going to guess girl..........Final answer ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->