Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

you did it again! Got it right! It was in fact a girl!!!!!! Right both times!!!

what do you think??
i'm really stuck and getting mixed answers from everyone haha
any help would be great thanks xx
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3655/5706763352_9c8e042813_b.jpg

Tough one levichips - I'd think boy because of the angle but then the spine curves up as well so not too clear.... sorry!:shrug:

Ive been puzzling over our 12 week pics because the ultrasound lady reckons she knew what it was but wouldnt say!! Its going to be a long wait the next 7 weeks til 20 week scan!! Any guesses?

Attachments

• Potty Shot.jpg
    Potty Shot.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Baby side on.jpg
    Baby side on.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 24
hi all i am now 17 weeks pregnant go for the scan in 2 weeks, just wondering what guesses come out of this.. it was the 12 week scan.. sorry for the picture.. have to click on it to enlarge i think.. have a cd but its not working on my computer so unfortunately that photos it.. sorry! am really hoping for a boy.. already have our 15 month old princess.. have had a few guesses if girl nub on ingender.com but noone seems really interested.. so if anyone has suggestions / guesses.. would be awesome. oh and i think the nub looks kinda girlish only coz its sorta half flat.. but that can turn into boy right?.. maybe.. :D ttrying not to lose all hope.. haha xox :hugs:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13
hi all i am now 17 weeks pregnant go for the scan in 2 weeks, just wondering what guesses come out of this.. it was the 12 week scan.. sorry for the picture.. have to click on it to enlarge i think.. have a cd but its not working on my computer so unfortunately that photos it.. sorry! am really hoping for a boy.. already have our 15 month old princess.. have had a few guesses if girl nub on ingender.com but noone seems really interested.. so if anyone has suggestions / guesses.. would be awesome. oh and i think the nub looks kinda girlish only coz its sorta half flat.. but that can turn into boy right?.. maybe.. :D ttrying not to lose all hope.. haha xox :hugs:

i'm going to say girl hun, but hope you get the boy you want xx

Ive been puzzling over our 12 week pics because the ultrasound lady reckons she knew what it was but wouldnt say!! Its going to be a long wait the next 7 weeks til 20 week scan!! Any guesses?

i'm going to say boy but not totally sure xx

Could you take a look at my little bubba taken at 12wk 5 days..... I'm confused because I see an angle at first but then when you look at the lower spine and the nub they look almost parallel.... anyone else see that or is it my imagination?!?!?!?
:winkwink:

Attachments

• scanchop.jpg
    scanchop.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 15
Could you take a look at my little bubba taken at 12wk 5 days..... I'm confused because I see an angle at first but then when you look at the lower spine and the nub they look almost parallel.... anyone else see that or is it my imagination?!?!?!?

i guess girl hun x

from the first pic i would think boy buuuut they dont like to say anything because at that stage girls and boys look alot alike in that area as the girl parts could be kinda swollen like.....they wouldnt even tell me at my 16 week app they said it was too early...but the tech probly didnt want to say anything just incase she was wrong
Could you take a look at my little bubba taken at 12wk 5 days..... I'm confused because I see an angle at first but then when you look at the lower spine and the nub they look almost parallel.... anyone else see that or is it my imagination?!?!?!?im thinkng boy just from the head shape and it looks lika boyish ...maybe im wrong though

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ideo-taken-3-weeks-ago-scan-cant-see-nub.html

can someone help a pregnant lady out please :kiss::haha:

i was the same!! takes ages to get to 20 weeks doesnt it :haha: hope you get :pink: you hoping for!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->