Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

hey girls!

got my ultrasound on the 28th april! been spending hours looking at different pics on here- i understand the basics of the nub theory but just cant tell on mine..

here are my two pics! dated at 12weeks and 5days.

would love to get your guesses..

I think its a wee :pink:

Hi - was wondering if anyone can shed some light... when they say 30 degrees is it in relation to the spine..... so if the spine is slightly curving up and so is the nub does that make it less that 30 degrees???? In other words take a look at my pic - would that be parallel to spine or at an angel?? CONFUSED.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Attachments

• scanchop.jpg
    scanchop.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 22
hey babajunior!! normally yes but they say that a curved spine doesnt give an accurate reading.. mine does something similar but your bubbas spine is a lot more straight than mine..

anyways i would say :boy: only because it is very obviously pointing upwards..

hey girls!

got my ultrasound on the 28th april! been spending hours looking at different pics on here- i understand the basics of the nub theory but just cant tell on mine..

here are my two pics! dated at 12weeks and 5days.

would love to get your guesses..

Hard to tell as one makes me think girl and one makes me lean a lil towards a boy but I'm going to guess girl..........Final answer ;)

thanks wantabelly!! haha i do hope its a girl!!

:wave: care to take a guess at mine? x

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198513_188816381160258_100000956933877_423481_8295999_n.jpg
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/Sammi_Sawdon/sac.jpg

Please take a guess at mine?

Just coming back to update it is infact a baby boy :cloud9: x

Ryliesmummy, I'm going to guess :blue: but thats only if what I think I see is a nub and not part of the leg. ;)

awww congrats on ure baby boy !

i will be updating on weds thats when i should find out

Hi everyone, this is my first ever post on here - just had my 13 week scan and noticed when we got home the little thing poking out at its bottom end - so I have assumed its a boy until I read on here about the nub theory! Not very good with angles etc so was hoping that you guys can give me your opinions? Cheers!, Emma.:wacko:

Attachments

• 13 wks Baby nub 1.jpg
    13 wks Baby nub 1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 13 wks Baby nub 2.jpg
    13 wks Baby nub 2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2
UPDATE:
almost every1 said girl and i found out yesterday it is a GIRL

Hello.
I would appreciate any guesses on my baby's nub.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 13
sorry they r kinda blurry i had to take a pic of my pics i got because i dont have a scanner..... my 12 week one is a few pages back if any1 wants to compair them

Attachments

• P5120019.jpg
    P5120019.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 8
  • P5120024.jpg
    P5120024.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
these are my 12 week scan pic. sorry they are pics of the scans so may be a bit blurry... give it your best shot. :thumbup:

kate xx

Attachments

• gender guesses 2.jpg
    gender guesses 2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • gender guesses 1.jpg
    gender guesses 1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
  • baby 12 weeks.jpg
    baby 12 weeks.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
OK ladies, waited this long for guesses. Now 18+3, had scan at 13ish....12 week scan (2).jpg

Off for my 20 week scan a week on thurs, swore i wouldn't try and guess and wasn't even planning on finding out but it's TOO tempting...

Bet you can't see anything on this but you never know!!

xx

ok, i think ive gone through pages and pages of your predictions... now i think im ready to hear whatcha think!! :flower:
https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/karensammon/nub1.jpg<br>
https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/karensammon/nub2.jpg

thank you!! I think mine is tricky.. i find out june 3 the sex!! this is 11week 4 day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->