Gender nub prediction, do you have a boy or a girl?

Hmmm? Not sure, it looks like the leg and cord is covering it - if u look at mine - go back a page to 127, I posted top of the page 2 pics - enlarge the grey pic not the funny pink one. If u look closely u will see a little sticky out thing which I thought was a little boys part at first, but then lined it up parallel with the spine and thought it may be a girl, as a boys tends to stick up more towards the ceiling so to speak! At the bottom of page 127 I post again to confirm it is a girl - my first as I have 2 boys, so really excited!

Do u have anymore scan pics u can post?

sorry i dont think the other one was clear enough ere is another one many thank hunni.x

I think I can see something growing upwards so I would say its a boy as a girls nub tends to grow horizontally. Just make sure u find out on your next scan if you can and post back what you are having! :baby:

Yeah just seen yours, I really can't tell on mine! Keep seeing a tiny little knob but think its in the wrong place as it looks to be too high I reckon. :shrug:

Arrgghh!! Will just have to wait and see what they say on the 6th Sept at my next scan.

This was the only pic I got :nope:

xx

Yeah just seen yours, I really can't tell on mine! Keep seeing a tiny little knob but think its in the wrong place as it looks to be too high I reckon. :shrug:

Arrgghh!! Will just have to wait and see what they say on the 6th Sept at my next scan.

This was the only pic I got :nope:

xx

Don't worry for now though - even I wasn't certain at my early scan - no matter what people thought about the little nub! You know you can only be nearly 100% sure on your next scan when the baby is bigger and things are more clearer! Then u can go out shopping and plan the nursery! Yay! All the best anyway and I'm sure u will be very happy with a boy or a girl!!!:happydance:

Thank you!

Most of the girls on my usual fourm have said boy but who knows, will just have to wait and see like you say.

Same to you too, hope you have lots of fun with your princess xxx

I think if I would have to say a guess then it would be boy as there is something pointing up just underneath the cord or leg - sorry, I needed to put my glasses on to see a bit better - silly me!

Thanks again for your help!

You must be a professional at this as I cannot see anything :haha:

firsttimr - thanks for re-posting, I'm gonna stick with boy from pic 2, gl!!
lalacrl - thinking pink, gl!

Just come back to this post when you looked at my 13 week nub shots......... you said boy and so far is correct :) We are expecting a little boy :happydance:

sorry i dont think the other one was clear enough ere is another one many thank hunni.x

I think I can see something growing upwards so I would say its a boy as a girls nub tends to grow horizontally. Just make sure u find out on your next scan if you can and post back what you are having! :baby:

I was thinking it was a girl tbh because the bit at the end looks like its going up, and the rest of it looks quite straight maybe i got it wrong but i thought boys nubs pointed up more lol not very gd with this lol thanks.x

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is a boy or a girl my friend hasn't got a computer, but I was explaining it 2 her all day yesterday and she loves the idea so I offered 2 do it 4 her please let me no what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_1567.jpg
    IMG_1567.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
^ to hard to tell like that. baby needs to be on its back almost flat...i cant see a nub at all on that pic but it may just be me

Hi, i was wondering if you guys could look at our nub shot? It confuses me! Thanks in advance!

Hey ladies!
I am driving myself crazy trying to guess whether I'm having a boy or a girl!!
Could you have a wee look at my scan pic please & tell me what you think?
Thanks! xx

Attachments

• nub.jpg
    nub.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 8
Here is the best picture that I have of the nub. Please share your opinions on if its a boy or girl?

Attachments

• Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 11
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is a boy or a girl my friend hasn't got a computer, but I was explaining it 2 her all day yesterday and she loves the idea so I offered 2 do it 4 her please let me no what you think.

i think girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"