Gender or not to gender scan?

fingersxxd

Reaction score
My spouse doesn't care either way if we find out or not (he's a really go with the flow kinda guy lol) so the decision is left up to me. I'm pretty sure I want it to be a surprise but I was hoping you all could share your thought pocess either way to your decisions. I still feel as though I'm on the fence!! I have lots of time my 20 week scan isn't until feb 22 nd. Thank you in advance for you input :)

It has to be what you really want to do.

I'm finding out because I'm a planner, and I couldn't imagine waiting until the last minute to get everything for the baby. There are some things like strollers, car seats, etc. that you can buy neutral. But I really don't like most gender-neutral clothes. I also want to decorate the nursery.

But others like the surprise and think it's like opening a Christmas present early. How do you feel about it? If you really don't feel the need to plan in advance, then you should wait.

I don't really feel the urge to plan and I have both nieces and nephews for tons of hand me downs!!! I think it's cool to hear why other ppl choose what they did. I'm likely going to be team yellow lol but I'm still collecting opinions!

I am also a planner. We can't wait to find out. We have our gender scan on feb 16. As soon as we find out I will start preparing the nursery. I'm not a fan of the whole gender neutral color scheme. No Green and yellow ducks for me.lol.

Both my husband and I couldnt wait to find out the sex. To us, it just seems like one of the big milestones in pregnancy, along with your first positive test, and the first kick.

I also dont like calling the baby it, so finding out had another plus for us. There is always a chance that the scan is "wrong". Ive had a few friends that were expecting girls after their ultrasounds and ended up having boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->