Gender Reveal Party

I kinda just wish we eloped, i can't win with them, if i invite them they feel forced to come to things like this but don't want to, if i don't invite them they get all offended so although i'm excited to try after the wedding, im also dreading certain aspects because of my family. If i didn't love them so mcuh i'de move away lol!
Yeah all this kinda stuff is new round here, we never use to have graduations for anything but a degree but nursery graudations are becoming more common here too, high school ones not yet, proms have started here a few years ago, baby showers, gender reveals i've only heard of 1 so far. I think al that stuff is so cute :) I want an exciting pregnancy announcement, a baby shower, a gender reveal, love proms (even though my high school didn't have them when i was there they only introduced them 3 years ago), love all that kinda stuff.

We are doing one as well! We've tried for so long that our families are so excited. (& this is our last child) We're doing the same type of party, no gifts, small-family only. The anticipation is going to be the death of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->