Gender scans in October...

We had our scan this afternoon... we are Team :pink:! I am so excited to have one of each, I told DH he can get snipped now :happydance:

Thanks for the congrats, ladies! Good luck to all of you with scans coming soon!

Congrats Koukla, How exciting for you! :happydance:

GLtoday baby maybe. :flower:

Only 6 more sleeps for me. :thumbup:

Ooh, Breezy... You're the 22nd like me? :hi: I've not seen anyone with the same scan date as me yet!!

2 weeks today for mine!!! Lol I keep having the urge to call and try and get it sooner!!

Hi to all,

I want to join. Mine is on the 30th. I have a strong feeling its a little Diva in the making!!! We are so excited and counting the days, minutes, hours, and seconds!!!

Ooh, Breezy... You're the 22nd like me? :hi: I've not seen anyone with the same scan date as me yet!!

My ultrasound is on the 22nd as well! So exciting!!!! Hope time flies by until then, wahooooo!

I had my scan earlier this evening and I can't believe I get to say this, but after 4 girls we are team :blue: :happydance:

It still doesn't seem real! My DH is absolutely over the moon, beyond happy :) Neither of us thought we would ever have a boy so this is some news to take in :)

I have my scan tomorrow... super excited! I am predicting a little boy, and with this being the fourth and not being wrong yet, I suspect I am right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->