• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gender scans in October...

I am counting down. My scan is in the morning!!!!!! So can't wait.....

Congrats Sharon on team blue, boys are so much fun!

Congrats and welcome to team :blue: I've had 4 girls before getting a blue one and DH is understandably over the moon! Good job I started out young :haha:

Wow! I can only imagine how made up he is after 4 girls! Don't you think it's funny having a boy in your tummy after all those girls?! A whole new adventure!

Yeah I think it's really strange. I keep thinking I won't know what to do with him after he arrives too! DH is so excited about having a boy to do 'boy things' with, mainly get him into motor racing as that is what he is in to. Buying blue clothes is a whole new and novelty thing for us too!

LOL! Yes, it's rugby for my OH! I'm sure there will be a mini Bristol rugby shirt under the Christmas tree this year! And I confess to buying a blue baby gro at lunchtime, wow, such different clothes! And for you in a house full of pink (I'd imagine) too! Enjoy! x

Oh yes, lots of pink here :haha:

I went straight and bought a blue sleep suit after we found out, I hoped it would make it seem more real to me that he is a boy! It's over a week since our scan and it's just starting to sink in properly now :)

Good luck for tomorrow amy_t and Lexus :)

I going to balance out all the girls: we found out this morning that we are having a boy :blue: !!! Very happy!

We already have our little girl and I had a feeling this was a boy and sure enough, there was a little willy on the screen! My husband was in tears, he really wants a little boy this time! I am so made up, one of each and I'm able to say I'm done (good job, I'm 41!!)

Good luck to the rest of you ladies with scans this month!

Congrats! :happydance: :happydance:

Well this mother's intuition has been right 3 times. I am very happy to say we are team :pink::pink::pink::pink::happydance::happydance::happydance:. She was excited to let the whole world see!!!!:haha: We have two princes and now a little princess. We are thrilled...

I will try and upload a photo later, it's not allowing it from my tablet.

Well this mother's intuition has been right 3 times. I am very happy to say we are team :pink::pink::pink::pink::happydance::happydance::happydance:. She was excited to let the whole world see!!!!:haha: We have two princes and now a little princess. We are thrilled...

I will try and upload a photo later, it's not allowing it from my tablet.

Congratulations! Lovely news for your family!

Congrats to all the pinks and blues!

My scan is in the morning~ I am so excited, but not sure if this hurricaine is going to close any offices this way out of fear in the morning. Fingers crossed !!

My scan is tomorrow morning.. Cannot wait to see my baby and learn its gender :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->