• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gender scans in October...

ours is on the 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we both have always thought it is a boy but a little part of me thinks it might be a girl.......i cant wait!!!!!!!!!! 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 5th!!!! 10 days to go and can hardly wait

Got 20 week scan on 5th oct but not finding out the sex! :)

October 22nd feels like forever away but a private scan would be 2 hours away on a train! Sooooo we're waiting impatiently until the 22nd, and will hopefully be finding out!! :happydance: DD had her legs crossed and was in an awkward position at her 20w scan, we had to go back almost 2 weeks later and thankfully for us the tech had a good search for us after a student/trainee tech did the measurements. He pointed out her "hamburger" - as he put it - to us.

I am hoping to book my 20 week scan on the 2nd week of October when I am off work for the week, but I am not sure whether they will as I will only be 19 weeks :wacko:

xx

I am hoping to book my 20 week scan on the 2nd week of October when I am off work for the week, but I am not sure whether they will as I will only be 19 weeks :wacko:

xx

The so-called 20 week scan is usually done between 18-24 weeks - I think. So depending on your area you may actually get it for when you want. :thumbup: Mine is for right on the day I turn 20w. :happydance:

Yay... lots of us..!

those earlier in the month.. let us know how they turn out - The 11th still seems like a long way away!

mine is 29th October, just had first scan so it's doesn't feel too bad a wait, a t the mo anyway. Oh really doesn't want to find out so I guess it's team yellow again.

I won't know until October 18th! "We want everything to be as big and formed as possible, so the later the better" he says! NO! How about the earliest day possible?! I'm dying here! :wacko:

P.S. Three of my friends gave birth in the past week. All boys. It's not helping my anxiety!

Hey Kissel,

Same due date, same scan date too :happydance:
Can't wait, sooooooo impatient!! Are you hoping for a girl or boy? X

mine is the end to the 26th oct boooooooooooooooooooooooooo xxxxxxxxx

22nd October for me :) looking forward to it, hoping I will be less shocked than at 12 weeks ;-)

I have my 20wk scan on the 18th Oct :) I already know the gender but will get it confirmed at this scan! Can't wait x

I have my 20wk scan on the 18th Oct :) I already know the gender but will get it confirmed at this scan! Can't wait x

Hope you don't mind me asking how you already know the gender - have you had a private scan or did they tell you at 12 week scan? I ask because I was told at 13w3 what they sonographer thought my baby was, but don't know anyone else who was told so early, and haven't wanted to get excited at all in case it's not correct. Thanks x

I have my 16wk midwife appt on the 4th and our midwife said we *should* be able to tell the gender then! FX'd!!! We'll be scheduling our 20wk appt/formal US after that appointment.
There's a local private lady who has a good little deal for like $65 guarantees gender @ 16wks. DH and I said we may pay her a visit @ 18wks to find out or confirm, either way :) She's supposed to be fantastic and really takes her time and gets the "scrapbook" type pictures.

Mine is on the 16th, but we're not finding out the gender :)

ooh! I applaude you, that's some self-control!! =D>
I simply wouldn't be able to do it! DH and I talked about it quite a bit, and we just can't stand not knowing!

October 31st!! A lovely halloween surprise if baby doesn't have its legs crossed! I can't wait ... I will be 21 weeks exactly x

ooh! I applaude you, that's some self-control!! =D>
I simply wouldn't be able to do it! DH and I talked about it quite a bit, and we just can't stand not knowing!

Well my resolve is better than my DH's, he's desperate to know but I've put my foot down! It's our last baby and I want the surprise this time :)

Hope you don't mind me asking how you already know the gender - have you had a private scan or did they tell you at 12 week scan? I ask because I was told at 13w3 what they sonographer thought my baby was, but don't know anyone else who was told so early, and haven't wanted to get excited at all in case it's not correct. Thanks x

I didn't get to have my dating scan until i was 16wks 4days so i know that they can usually tell then so i put them on the spot and asked if they knew lol there was 2 doing the scan and they both said boy :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->