• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gender scans in October...

I have booked my scan and its on the 18th October..........eeekk :wohoo:

xx

I have my 20wk scan on the 18th Oct :) I already know the gender but will get it confirmed at this scan! Can't wait x

Hope you don't mind me asking how you already know the gender - have you had a private scan or did they tell you at 12 week scan? I ask because I was told at 13w3 what they sonographer thought my baby was, but don't know anyone else who was told so early, and haven't wanted to get excited at all in case it's not correct. Thanks x

I didn't get to have my dating scan until i was 16wks 4days so i know that they can usually tell then so i put them on the spot and asked if they knew lol there was 2 doing the scan and they both said boy :) xx

Thank you and congrats on being team blue :happydance: x

i will find out on hallowennn!!! i am tooo impatient!! hope time flies!

Mine is late afternoon on the 4th - these next two days can't go quick enough! I'm gonna be a wreck all day Thursday, just hope the kids at school behave and are nice to me all day.

oh purple that so exxciting..I'm glad i'm off work the week I get my scan..I will probably be so tired due to not sleeping out of pure excitement

Finally got scheduled! October 23rd @ 1430. The next 3 weeks is going to be hell waiting!
Skeet, I'm so happy things are working out this time. I've seen you on several other boards in the past.

Thanks breezy!! Are you due march 16th aswell?

Yeah kit!!! I hope I join you with team :blue: but I have a string feeling I'll be team :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->