Gender scans in October...

we find out on friday at noon! i was almost convinced we are team pink but am now thinking maybe blue....who knows! lol

Oooh, exciting... Congrats to everyone on finding out your flavours :happydance:

19 DAYS and counting for us!! We're secretly hoping for :blue: but we already have 6month old DD so another :pink: close in age would also be lovely for her! :cloud9:

Im counting down to gender scan on tuesday 9th.. cant come quick enough :happydance:

Thanks breezy!! Are you due march 16th aswell?

As of my last sono the 17th but that may change at my next one! You are due on the 16th?

Congrats Fruity and Kit!

I am!! Last sono the baby was measuring 3 days a head but the ob didn't feel that my due date needed to be change so we will see after this one.

Congrats on all that have had their gender scans :dance:

I am super exited about mine in 15 days :yipee:

xx

I want join too. My gender scan is on the 29th of this month. I'll be 16 weeks along. I am so excited!!!

Omg I've got mine tomorrow - it's just sinking in properly! I don't think i'm going to sleep tonight. Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!

Starzz - just noticed we are due on the same day :)

congrats to everyone who've had their scans already!

Purplespecs - hello due date buddy! good luck with your scan tomorrow!!!! mine is on friday and cant wait either :) let us know how it goes and good luck!!!
At my 12 week scan we measured 3 days ahead but they didnt change my due date. curious as to how LO will be measuring this time

Hello Ladies!

My gender scan is the 29th, seems so far away!!

I had a scan around 12 weeks but they wouldnt even try to guess. Doesnt matter either way, I just want to know :)

Good Luck to everyone!

Hi Ladies my gender scan is on the 15th. Cant wait

My gender scan (anatomy scan) is on the 30th. Looking forward to it. I will be 17 weeks at that time.

My gender scan is on the 23rd ill be 19 weeks i cant wait! i know its gonna be another girl i have 3! i cant see myself having a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->