Gender scans in October...

I want join too. My gender scan is on the 29th of this month. I'll be 16 weeks along. I am so excited!!!

Crown, are you doing a private scan or will your dr do it earlier than 18 weeks? Just wondering, I am the same weeks as you.

Thanks.

No private scan, at my last appt my Doc offered it to us if we wanted to do the gender scan then. We just got lucky I suppose.

Me and the dh both have brown eyes so no doubt what color our LO will have. I love blue eyes and green eyes, your LO is certainly going to have nice eyes. :thumbup:

There is a high chance that they will be blue.. Out of my mom and dad and oh parents only my mom had brown eyes.. Everyone else is blue.. But you never know the brown might slip through.

Do you or oh have blue at all I'm your family

Oh all brown, my mom and sister have blue eyes and most of my dads side of the family.
Very true anything can happen! It's so fun to wonder about.

So there is a small chance your baby could have blue :)

Hi Ladies! Can I join you?! I just scheduled my 20-week scan for Oct 23rd!!!!! I'm so exited and I don't know how I'm going to be able to sleep for the next 12 days. Ah!!!! :happydance:

congrats to all who have found out since i last posted in here :D

2 weeks and 5 days till mine!! It's going sooooo slow

Hi ladies,

My 20 week scan went brilliant today :happydance:

My baby is healthy and was very cooperative so we managed to find out that we are on team...

:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

We are both completely over the moon as we'll have one of each :cloud9: x

Jensha Ours is on the same day. I'm scheduled at 230 the 23rd, Can't wait!

Congrats Starlight! You guys have the best of both worlds

Did any of you try the eye test or ring test before finding out what you were having? I tried them tonight. Both those and the chinese calendar say girl...so of course I have to ask if anyone else did it and what the outcomes were.

I want to join you ladies :) My gender scan is the October 29th...it's so far away!

whats the eye test?

Pull the bottom of your eyelid down and there will be a V or Y vein right underneath your eyeball. If it's the left it's a girl, if it's the right eye it's a boy. I don't know if mine was there before but I have 2 V's underneath my left one. :thumbup:

lol i have one under each but its more noticeable under the right :shrug: even all the quizzes i do online are 50/50 some say girl some say boy...also depending on what Chinese gender i do some say girl some say boy...I'm so confused!!! lol

lol i have one under each but its more noticeable under the right :shrug: even all the quizzes i do online are 50/50 some say girl some say boy...also depending on what Chinese gender i do some say girl some say boy...I'm so confused!!! lol

I just googled the eye vein test and some say if it's a V then it's a girl and if it's a Y then it's a boy.....so even the test are confuding...Really waiting is the only way to know but it's just getting harder and harder for me to wait as it gets closer. :dohh:

I think both of mine are a y lol... Oh and I are both convinced its a girl though!! Its funny I was so set on staying team :yellow: and Oh really wanted to know...now that I have my head around wanting to know..I'm so excited and cant wait!!

I did the ring test red cabage test and baking soda test all say boy still have 5 days to wait I dont see a y or v in my eyes

You take a red cabbage cut it up cook for 10 min. You mix half pee half water from cabbage if it stays puple it means girl if it goes to a red/pink color it means boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->