Gender scans in October...

As far as dreams go, they're totally throwing me off this time. My first dream was quads - 2 girls, 2 boys. But then the boys ended up turning into beers (yup...) so I just had the girls. Then I had a couple of girl dreams. Then one vivid boy dream about a month ago. And now all girl dreams again. :dohh:

My intuition screams boy and as soon as I have myself convinced of a boy, I have another vivid girl dream. Plus I swear the nub was girly (no pictures :( )and the heartrate has been identical to my daughter's at the same stages. So, I honestly have no idea which it is. Makes me feel bad that I don't have the sure-feeling intuition.

Breezy -- brown is a dominant eye color so it doesn't necessarily mean you can't have a baby with different color eyes. :thumbup: If you and oh both have a recessive gene for a different color there's a chance baby could have that color eyes instead.

https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/BBB688C4-40C0-4FE8-92FC-C2158A042605-589-00000035AB96300D.jpg

Me and the dh both have brown eyes so no doubt what color our LO will have. I love blue eyes and green eyes, your LO is certainly going to have nice eyes. :thumbup:

There is a high chance that they will be blue.. Out of my mom and dad and oh parents only my mom had brown eyes.. Everyone else is blue.. But you never know the brown might slip through.

Do you or oh have blue at all I'm your family

Yeah munchkin!!! Amazing pic!! We should keep track somehow of what everyone thought they were having and what they really are having

My elective gender scan is tomorrow evening, so excited!!! I will be 16 weeks. Official anatomy scan is on 10/30. :)

had 19 week ultrasound today. Cord was between legs, so we couldn't find out gender. was gonna try telling by using the skull theory but the site won't let me post my pic :(

had 19 week ultrasound today. Cord was between legs, so we couldn't find out gender. was gonna try telling by using the skull theory but the site won't let me post my pic :(

aww man that sucks :( Are you going to get a private scan or just stick with team :yellow: ? I'm so terrified that will happen to me..I'm going to try to eat a chocolate bar before I go :haha:

i want to get another one. i will post the pic as my avatar and hopefully people will be able to guess from that. boyfriend was against finding out and then 10 minutes through ultrasound he decided he wants to know. lol

Is he happy now that he didn't find out or does he still want to know?

Aww, cute picture! :D Congrats, munchkinlove on Team Pink :pink:

I have my scan on Monday!! Just wanted to share my excitement here. Eeeeeek!! Haha.

We were told last week that LO is most likely a girl (emergency scan, all is well, but picture wasn't great!) so can't wait to confirm or deny! Hopefully confirm ;)

Ooh congratulations to all of you who have found out what team you're on.

I'll be joining you this time tomorrow, whoop whoop :happydance:

I want join too. My gender scan is on the 29th of this month. I'll be 16 weeks along. I am so excited!!!

Crown, are you doing a private scan or will your dr do it earlier than 18 weeks? Just wondering, I am the same weeks as you.

Thanks.

Me and the dh both have brown eyes so no doubt what color our LO will have. I love blue eyes and green eyes, your LO is certainly going to have nice eyes. :thumbup:

There is a high chance that they will be blue.. Out of my mom and dad and oh parents only my mom had brown eyes.. Everyone else is blue.. But you never know the brown might slip through.

Do you or oh have blue at all I'm your family

Oh all brown, my mom and sister have blue eyes and most of my dads side of the family.
Very true anything can happen! It's so fun to wonder about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->