Gender Specific Hopefuls

Looks like I'm joining the exclusive club of 4 of a kind LOL It is another boy. But I had 1 moment where I thought "well thats that then" and then I was ok again and enjoyed my scan so I guess I'm greatful for that very boyish nub now. I got used to the idea the past few weeks since my scan and actually feel happy and excited. His perfect, and already such a monkey, both scans and my last midwife appointment his given them trouble LOL
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/9c6ea02e-orig_zps57a3077b.jpg

Looks like I'm joining the exclusive club of 4 of a kind LOL It is another boy. But I had 1 moment where I thought "well thats that then" and then I was ok again and enjoyed my scan so I guess I'm greatful for that very boyish nub now. I got used to the idea the past few weeks since my scan and actually feel happy and excited. His perfect, and already such a monkey, both scans and my last midwife appointment his given them trouble LOL
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/9c6ea02e-orig_zps57a3077b.jpg

Congrats and told you ya wouldn't be as bothered as you thought :)))

I was admitted to hospital last night with a massive pv bleed and they thought my waters may have gone I still don't know what's happening as they haven't checked on baby yet but they have told me to expect the worst bleeding has almost stopped now though :(

I'm so pleased your little bundle is ok and he looks so cute :))) xx

OMG I really hope your OK and baby is hanging on in there!

DH admitted in the car he was scared in case it was a boy, but he seems ok and was laughing saying he spotted straight away it was a boy. So I think where as I was convincing myself it was a boy to stop myself being upset (and it seems to have worked) he was convincing himself it was a girl in the hope that if he truly believed it, it would come true LOL

Sorry you didn't get your dream gender motherofboys, i'm glad you are ok with it and happy now you know x

omg geordiemam, that awful, hope everything is ok with little one. Sending lots and lots of best wishes x

Just had scan baby is good water still intact and cervix is a good length placenta is a bit low so scanning again in 3 weeks :) xx

Motherofboys- slim glad to ear u have a happy healthy baby :cloud9: sorry u didn't hear girl :hugs: u seem to be in great spirits tho! I love ur positivity and good point about the user name lol

Geordie-:hug: I'm glad things are looking good. That must have been so scary tho :hugs:

I'm TTC #1 and hoping for a little boy!
May I join?

Welcome! I will add u to the front page as soon as I get my computer back. Congrats on TTC! I hope it happens quickly I for u and u get ur dream gender :dust:

Geordie- glad everything is okay :)

Motherofboys- congratulations on your little boy :-D

Im getting too many pms :haha: so i might as well announce that im team blue :)

Motherofboys - Glad you're feeling positive :)

Geordie - glad things are looking good!

Thanks girls and ill probably be joining the team blue on Friday but now I just don't care as long as its ok after after last night :) xx

:hugs: Geordie

Hot bump do u want me to change the front post or keep it as is until the birth? Wasn't sure since u announced ur team. Congrats again!

Its funny how life has a way of throwing something at you so you don't care any more. The last couple of days I had managed to convince myself there was something wrong. I convinced myself that the wriggling movements I felt were not the baby at all, and then after I felt taps yesterday I convinced myself over night they have been nerves twitching and not baby. I was just so glad he was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->