Gender Specific Hopefuls

Eeee motherofboys I'm so excited for your scan I'm gutted I have to wait til Friday :( x

Best of luck tomorrow nearlythere!
Bet it will be a glorious feeling holding your sweet LO :cloud9:

I'm defo asking on Tuesday if they will have a spy and tell me what they think my appointment is at 1:30 but ill have my phone on me to find out pink or blue when you post lol

I think I have totally come to terms with the fact that ill hear blue that's what I'm expecting anyway plus I really still can't think of a girls name I like loads but ain't found one that I think aww that's lovely pretty and cute I liked pandora but my friend said all it will remind people of is pandora braclets I can't wait to buy stuff pink or blue I just want to buy baby things :) x

I know I'm getting impatient now. Even though I don't have much I will actually need to buy, I really want to be able to buy something now, that will keep me going for a while then after our holiday in August I think I will sort everything else. If I can just by a blanket or little baby grow or something now and possibly another in a couple of months LOL

I have to admit I keep looking at things around the house and thinking maybe a boy would be for the best. Like we just bought DS3 a play mobil knights castle. He plays with it loads but I keep thinking if I had a boy it would get even more use. We really have had our moneys worth out of things LOL I know a girl COULD play with he castle, but I think I would want to buy her a pretty girls one LOL

Cant wait to hear all your updates!!! Hope you get the genders you want!

Massive good luck to the ladies having scans tomorrow!!
Hotbump I'm so PMing you now! :haha:

I can't believe I'll know tomorrow! And I get to see my little baby again.

Gah, why did I have to go for one more guess before tomorrow? Someone on GD just said that although they are 'no expert' the nub looks a bit 'big' to them and am I sure its not a part of the leg!!! Now I keep looking and thinking "is that big for a nub? is it normal size? will it just be a well endowed boy or is that actually the leg like I thought originally?"

Sorry me again LOL
I may have just felt 3 little taps from baby! All were in the same spot so I hope it was! Have to see if I feel any more later. I felt the others around 16/17 weeks so fingers crossed.

Sorry me again LOL
I may have just felt 3 little taps from baby! All were in the same spot so I hope it was! Have to see if I feel any more later. I felt the others around 16/17 weeks so fingers crossed.

I was lying in the grass before and oh was like is the baby moving cause your belly is in places!! I feel the odd tap but that's it still felt ds4 really early though think I'm just to fat to notice lol xx

Gah, why did I have to go for one more guess before tomorrow? Someone on GD just said that although they are 'no expert' the nub looks a bit 'big' to them and am I sure its not a part of the leg!!! Now I keep looking and thinking "is that big for a nub? is it normal size? will it just be a well endowed boy or is that actually the leg like I thought originally?"

Well you won't have to keep guessing by 11:30 tomorrow as you will know!!

Sending loads of pink dust your way hoping its pink all the way xxx

Thanks, it will be here before I know it what with school runs and having to travel. DH said he needs to get petrol as well so wont even have an hour in doors between dropping the boys off at school and leaving! Thats good cos I hate waiting round for things LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->