Gender Specific Hopefuls

I will! :-D. Decided that if I hear boy im going to use my brother's name as a middle name for baby in his memory :) That way I wont feel so bad about being team blue again.

aww <3 that is so sweet and double bonus bc it helps your mindset :friends:

I will! :-D. Decided that if I hear boy im going to use my brother's name as a middle name for baby in his memory :) That way I wont feel so bad about being team blue again.

That's really nice I have my sisters name as a middle name for mine if its a girl in her memory and one of my sons has the same name as my brother but it wasn't after him lol x

We are naming DD's middle name after my sister, who can't have children anymore. She has a 9 yr old boy from a previous relationship but her and her DH have been TTC for years now and found out why it's not happening.

Geordie, is today your u/s?

thanks guppy! he is absolutely perfect! we named him Benton and couldn't be more in love! As soon as i heard him cry i was over the moon, he's the best baby anyone could ask for. He sleep from about 10:30-11 to between 3:30-5. Lastnight he slept from 1130-530. the boys adore him, so happy to have my 3 boys together.

<3 Perfect :cloud9: im so happy to hear he is doing so well and you are so in love...aww :cloud9:

If this one is a boy then we will have my grandad and DH grnadad as middle names, if its a girl it will be DH mum and my Nan as middle names

Also HotBump I'll be out all day tomorrow, BIL is having a BBQ so I will be thinking of you all day even if I can't keep checking back LOL

We are naming DD's middle name after my sister, who can't have children anymore. She has a 9 yr old boy from a previous relationship but her and her DH have been TTC for years now and found out why it's not happening.

Geordie, is today your u/s?

No next Friday x

I hope so too!!! mind motherofboys don't leave us hanging on Tuesday ill be stalking to find out only 3 more sleeps :) x

Hahaha. My scan is at 11 and I think it said it takes about 20 minutes, and its half hour away, then will have to pick DS3 up either from pre-school if we make it back for 12 or from SIL (who is 2 doors away) as long as she doesn't keep us talking too long I should be able to up date around 12:30/1pm (UK time) LMAO!

DH has only bloody gone an told all his family that we are finding out on Tuesday. I wanted time to get my head around a 4th boy, although the last few days I've felt very calm about it all and I THINK I have dealt with most of my feelings since my 12 week scan. I also wasn't going to reveal the gender until I'd have my other scan at 22 weeks.
I only found out cos SIL asked today how they will be able to tell the sex from as scan as she thought the only/most accurate way was to take some of the fluid around the baby.
Her children are 22 and 20 years old so I know things have changed a lot and I don't even know if you could tell back then via scans. I know she didn't know until she gave birth. But how did she think I had found out that all my others were boys?
I tried to explain to her about how the external parts of the baby have developed enough by 16 weeks to see a difference, and all she kept going on about was "I suppose if they can see inside to see the babies kidneys and heart they will be able to see if its got a womb or not" No they will actually be looking between the legs.

Haha bless her but she has a point surely they can see a womb if its a girl x

I have always wondered why they couldn't see those organs, there'd be no wrong gender scans then.

Hi everyone, sorry i took so long to post back took a long nap after the scan :haha: OH doesn't want me to post anything public but if you want to know just send me a pm on here and I'll gladly tell you :-D. He wants to keep it a surprise from family, they are dying to know and maybe following me here lol

Hi everyone, sorry i took so long to post back took a long nap after the scan :haha: OH doesn't want me to post anything public but if you want to know just send me a pm on here and I'll gladly tell you :-D. He wants to keep it a surprise from family, they are dying to know and maybe following me here lol

Totally PMing you right now :haha:

Wishing you lots of luck and a smooth sailing csection tomorrrow, nearlythere. It'll be a beautiful day :) Enjoy her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->