Gender Specific Hopefuls

It was pretty obvious LOL At first she just sort of skimmed across and I missed it and she said boy and moved on and I thought "she isn't leaving it at that is she?" and then she came back between the legs and got a clearer shot and you could see he was a boy and she paused it and said "I'm in no doubt its a boy" LOL

Its funny I was getting really annoyed because she kept calling him 'it'. Saying "theres its foot" "its got its hand in front of its face" "its tricking us and every time I think its going to turn on its back it rolls the other way again" and I was thinking "you just told me and he's a boy and showed me his bits, you know he's a boy so why are you calling him it!" When I thought I'd be sad saying him and he etc

Its weird I feel like I built it up to be something more than it really was for me. I never cared with my other boys, and the other week I was looking at the little girls coming to collect their older siblings from school thinking I never have that and how sad I was, and girls clothes and toys made me want to cry. Now I know, I looked at the girls today and I didn't feel sad, they were just children rather than something I wouldn't have. I think maybe if DH did say we could have one more I'd just see what we got and rather than panic whether or not it would be a girl. But atm I feel like we are ok with 4 and this will probably be us done, where as before I thought if its not a girl I'd HAVE to try again.

I was like that with ds4 didn't think I would have anymore so was happy and now although a girl would be lovely ill be fine either way xx

As soon as I accepted it would be a boy I felt really calm about it all again, I think because I kept saying I wanted a girl and needed a girl and hoped it was a girl I felt it even more.
I'm just happy now to be able to say he instead of s/he or it LOL

Ava Nicole was born at 10.54am weighing 6lb 11.5oz by c-section. It didnt go very well. I passed out and then vomitted everywhere. They made my husband leave the room. I have been advised since that my heart rate and blood pressure dropped to almost nothing and had them all panicking. However Im fine now, just being watched closely.

Ava is very sleepy. Been asleep all day and showing no signs of wanting to feed. They gave her a cup feed at one point due to low blood sugar and are going to keep checking it. Shes so beautiful though and i am so in love

Attachments

• 20130507_193621.jpg
    20130507_193621.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20130507_144556.jpg
    20130507_144556.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
2 more sleeps geordiemammy!

Last night I dreamt of my baby boy, ok so I dreamt that FIL was holding him and said he thought he'd poo'd and stood up and it had leaked through his nappy and suit onto FIL but hey at least it was a boy and a normal happy every day event (well hopefully not too often) event LOL

I'm looking forward to seeing him/her on the scan to check all is still ok I had actually not realised it was only 2 sleeps x

I think it's just after yesterday I kinda forgot I can't wait now though just hope they can see so I can start buying stuff which clinic did you use?? Was it baby bond?? X

No there isn't a babybond close enough, I went with one called Kent Medical Imagine, they do all kinds of medical scans there.

My hospital has just started doing them but I had already booked at baby bond so got half to travel x

What is a babybond? :shrug: is that sort of like a private u/s?

Ava Nicole was born at 10.54am weighing 6lb 11.5oz by c-section. It didnt go very well. I passed out and then vomitted everywhere. They made my husband leave the room. I have been advised since that my heart rate and blood pressure dropped to almost nothing and had them all panicking. However Im fine now, just being watched closely.

Ava is very sleepy. Been asleep all day and showing no signs of wanting to feed. They gave her a cup feed at one point due to low blood sugar and are going to keep checking it. Shes so beautiful though and i am so in love

Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!!! :cloud9:

nearly she is adorable! I love all that hair :) congrats mother on finding out your having another boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->