Gender Specific Hopefuls

Been reading ladies, i just dont have much to contribute to the conversation.

Hope everyone is doing well.

This is pretty much me as well! I come in but then feel rude posting anything as I did get my dream gender. I did want to post a couple of pictures of her! I hope no one minds. :flower:

My younger son, Teagen and Keira!
576546_10151647001194839_130391436_n.jpg

My older son, Izaiah, and Keira.
431977_10151632038049839_1549741420_n.jpg

944340_10151640792349839_990905223_n.jpg

947093_10151644396499839_984494172_n.jpg

I just wanted to share because this forum was such a great support during my pregnancy and before I knew I was having a girl, and even after I was told I was and having a hard time believing it.

I really hope my sharing doesn't offend anyone!

She is absolutely gorgeous I'm not offened and I'm sure no one else will be either love the little hair bands :) x

Aww she is so lovely and beautiful :cloud9:
how sweet. it looks like her brothers loves her so much too <3

I dont think anyone here will be offended, or at least i hope not. This is a great support board whether we get our gender dreams or not. For me, i find it inspiring and hopeful to others :friends:

Aww congratulations z&t she's gorgeous!! I remember your updates a while ago!!. So glad you got your Girl :) hope you don't mind me asking, but did you sway pink this time or do anything different?. I have 2 boys + will be TTC later this year xx

So a few months ago I really thought I was pregnant, no bfps or anything my period was just late by a couple of days. The exact second I seen that my period had started I got a text from my sister saying she was pregnant. Her due date is what mine would have been if I had been pregnant. Today she found out she's having a boy and I am super jealous...I can hardly get excited for her (of course I act like I'm excited in front of her)
My husband also lost his job, so we won't be TTC for a while

I'm just super jealous, I know I being silly but I can't even look at boy clothes or anything :(

So a few months ago I really thought I was pregnant, no bfps or anything my period was just late by a couple of days. The exact second I seen that my period had started I got a text from my sister saying she was pregnant. Her due date is what mine would have been if I had been pregnant. Today she found out she's having a boy and I am super jealous...I can hardly get excited for her (of course I act like I'm excited in front of her)
My husband also lost his job, so we won't be TTC for a while

I'm just super jealous, I know I being silly but I can't even look at boy clothes or anything :(

:hug: so sorry doll :( That would be such an incredibly tough situation.
I hope your DH can get hired somewhere asap. that sounds like quite the challenge...always here for ya hon <3 TTC or not.

Just wanted to share this thread with you lovely ladies.
I know some of you mentioned that you are totally done having kids, so i thought i would share.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...5-ttc-blacklist-those-done-making-babies.html

Aww congratulations z&t she's gorgeous!! I remember your updates a while ago!!. So glad you got your Girl :) hope you don't mind me asking, but did you sway pink this time or do anything different?. I have 2 boys + will be TTC later this year xx

I was at first attempting a bit of a sway, but I honestly didn't know much about it. I was counting calories at the time, so perhaps that had something to do with it as I had heard that before. I had decided I wasn't ovulating at the time I got pregnant so it was a bit of a surprise. I was going to go to my doctor after a year of trying. Can't say there was much else different though.

Just got a :bfp: !!!!!

Chinese calendar thingy predicts https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg and I hope it's right!!

I'm kinda of scared because my husband is out of a job, but I know we will make it work!

Congrats and the Chinese thing was right for me unless the scan was wrong x

Congratulations! I know its difficult with your husband being out of work but now was obviously the time it was supposed to happen, this is meant to be for you!
The chinese gender predictor has been 50/50 for me. I did it with all 4. It was correct for my 1st, wrong for my 2nd and 3rd and correct for this one LOL I hope its right for you!

DH has come up with 2 more names that I love and have been kind of undecided on names again. But now I think I'm sticking to the name I chose and then going to save those names for baby boy number 5. I'm actually pretty excited about using those names and having 5 boys one day, although the idea of a girl is still nice, I no longer feel a girl is what is missing from my life or what is needed to complete my family. Fingers crossed DH doesn't make me wait so long that I change my mind about having another LOL

Anyway I made another baby purchase and I have to say this is the most exciting thing I have bought so far and I can not wait to see him in it. When they eventually go on sale I'm buying them in bigger sizes LOL I know not everyones cup of tea but I'm a Guns and Roses fan and DH nearly wet himself that there was The Jam!

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/babyvests_zpsc9d2d8bb.jpg

Chinese calendar thingy predicts https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg and I hope it's right!!

I'm kinda of scared because my husband is out of a job, but I know we will make it work!

Big congrats!

Chinese predictor worked for ds1 not ds2 so not really a believer!

Love those babygro's motherofboys, might go and buy one for next baby. Maybe i'll get a girl if I start buying boys clothes!! :haha:

Aww they are great!

Motherofboys have you had you anomaly scan yet x

Elk! :yipee: so happy for u! I know ure stressed over ur DHs job situation but on the bright side u have 9 months to get that situated. I can't wait to hear what this baby is for u! It's always so exciting!

Chinese predictor accurately predict all three of my babies :D

I'll update the front page as soon as I can get on my computer (I'm on my phone so its a little tough w all the code)

Congratulations! I know its difficult with your husband being out of work but now was obviously the time it was supposed to happen, this is meant to be for you!
The chinese gender predictor has been 50/50 for me. I did it with all 4. It was correct for my 1st, wrong for my 2nd and 3rd and correct for this one LOL I hope its right for you!

DH has come up with 2 more names that I love and have been kind of undecided on names again. But now I think I'm sticking to the name I chose and then going to save those names for baby boy number 5. I'm actually pretty excited about using those names and having 5 boys one day, although the idea of a girl is still nice, I no longer feel a girl is what is missing from my life or what is needed to complete my family. Fingers crossed DH doesn't make me wait so long that I change my mind about having another LOL

Anyway I made another baby purchase and I have to say this is the most exciting thing I have bought so far and I can not wait to see him in it. When they eventually go on sale I'm buying them in bigger sizes LOL I know not everyones cup of tea but I'm a Guns and Roses fan and DH nearly wet himself that there was The Jam!

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/babyvests_zpsc9d2d8bb.jpg

So cute!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->